Steel

Jirachi + Magearna
tag: CCSt10
Rankings
Platinum: 1500+
Gold: 1400+
Silver: 1300+
Bronze: 1200+

Note: To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Thread for the official rules and info on this project.

Starting with Cycle 10, there will be a second challenge along with obtaining the Hall of Fame Rankings. This second challenge is the competition for the best Win/Loss Ratio in 30 games with each core, i.e. at 30 games, take a screenshot of your record and post it in your registration as well. The team with the best record will be added to its own Hall of Fame. Shoutouts to Moosical and Ticktick for this idea.​

Last edited:

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
approved by Eien

SM Challenge #12

2 Cores, April 24 - May 7

Ghost

Mimikyu + Hoopa
tag: CCGh10
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1525+
Gold: 1375+
Silver: 1275+
Bronze: 1175+

Steel

Jirachi + Magearna
tag: CCSt10
Rankings
Platinum: 1600+
Gold: 1450+
Silver: 1350+
Bronze: 1250+

Note: To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Thread for the official rules and info on this project.

Starting with Cycle 10, there will be a second challenge along with obtaining the Hall of Fame Rankings. This second challenge is the competition for the best Win/Loss Ratio in 30 games with each core, i.e. at 30 games, take a screenshot of your record and post it in your registration as well. The team with the best record will be added to its own Hall of Fame. Shoutouts to Moosical and Ticktick for this idea.​
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Dece1t
Laddering Alt(s): CCGh10 Stun, CCSt10 Stun
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:
None (See Notes in the main post for details)

How is the core challenge going to work with the suspect ladder?

I mean laddering to 1500+ is a pretty stiff challenge considering the highest ELO isn't even past 1600 right now.

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Challenge Registration
Ps name: HNBL
Laddering alt: CCSt10 Bunker, CCGh10 Bhooth

Last edited:
Last edited:

Scholar

Shinjiro's babe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Lostallhopedreams
Laddering Alt(s): CCGh10 Magma
HoF Replays/Peaks:

W/L Ratio:

iLlama

Congratulations to Tyke and Alpha-Harpreet for winning Challenge #11 for the highest ELO and best W/L ratio respectively. Challenge #13 will be up shortly. Tagging Eien to move this to the Index.

iLlama

approved by Eien

SM Challenge #13

2 Cores, May 12 - May 26

Dark

Incineroar + Hydreigon
tag: CCDa10
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1550+

Electric

Tapu Koko + Thundurus-T
tag: CCEl10
Rankings
Platinum: 1600+
Gold: 1450+
Silver: 1350+
Bronze: 1250+

Last edited:

iLlama

approved by Eien

SM Challenge #13

2 Cores, May 12 - May 26

Dark

Incineroar + Hydreigon
tag: CCDa10
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Electric

Tapu Koko + Thundurus-T
tag: CCEl10
Rankings

Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Dece1t
Laddering Alt(s): CCDa10 Stun, CCEl10 Stun
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:
None (See Notes in the main post for details)

iLlama

Core Challenges are back with Challenge #13. Follow the link to see what two cores are up for use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)