Project Monotype Core Laddering Challenge [INDEX THREAD]

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
Congratulations to Alpha-Harpreet for winning both cores for Challenge #14 and for obtaining the highest ELO and best W/L ratio for both as well. Tagging Acast to move this to the Index.

iLlama

Due to the suspect ladder going up soon and the fact that this challenge just started a few days ago, Challenge #16 will be postponed until after the suspect test has been completed and the ladder has built up again. If you have already obtained either a hall of fame rank or w/l ratio, you get to keep them.

iLlama

Due to the Magearna suspect ladder being implemented soon and the fact that Challenge #15 only has a few days left anyways, I'll be ending this challenge early. Congratulations to Moosical and Gratify for winning the Fire and Normal cores for Challenge #15 respectively. Congrats to smub for obtaining the best W/L ratio for the Normal core. Tagging Acast to move this to the Index.

iLlama

Challenge #16 will be starting up again now that the Magearna suspect has concluded. The new deadline will be in a week on August 21st. Happy laddering everyone.

iLlama

approved by Eien

SM Challenge #17

2 Cores, August 14 - August 28

Dragon

Dragalge + Mega Altaria
tag: CCDr10
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1625+
Gold: 1475+
Silver: 1375+
Bronze: 1275+

Rock

Tyrantrum + Mega Diancie
tag: CCRo10
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1550+
Gold: 1400+
Silver: 1300+
Bronze: 1200+

Note: To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Thread for the official rules and info on this project.

Starting with Cycle 10, there will be a second challenge along with obtaining the Hall of Fame Rankings. This second challenge is the competition for the best Win/Loss Ratio in 30 games with each core, i.e. at 30 games, take a screenshot of your record and post it in your registration as well. The team with the best record will be added to its own Hall of Fame. Shoutouts to Moosical and Ticken for this idea.​

iLlama

approved by Eien

SM Challenge #17

2 Cores, August 14 - August 28

Dragon

Dragalge + Mega Altaria
tag: CCDr10
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1625+
Gold: 1475+
Silver: 1375+
Bronze: 1275+

Rock

Tyrantrum + Mega Diancie
tag: CCRo10
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Note: To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Thread for the official rules and info on this project.

Starting with Cycle 10, there will be a second challenge along with obtaining the Hall of Fame Rankings. This second challenge is the competition for the best Win/Loss Ratio in 30 games with each core, i.e. at 30 games, take a screenshot of your record and post it in your registration as well. The team with the best record will be added to its own Hall of Fame. Shoutouts to Moosical and Ticken for this idea.​
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Dece1t
Laddering Alt(s): CCDr10 Stun, CCRo10 Stun
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:
None (See Notes in the main post for details)

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Alpha-Harpreet
Laddering Alt(s): CCDR10 Harp, CCRo10 Harp
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:

Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Ztstaffo
Laddering Alt(s): CCRo10 staffo
HoF Replays/Peaks:
bronze
thing of importance.JPG

W/L Ratio:7/0

Last edited:

Scholar

Shinjiro's babe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Lostallhopedreams/ Lotus Magma
Laddering Alt(s): CCDR10 Nightmares, CCRo10 Magtana
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: C9 NxtLvl
Laddering Alt(s): CCDr10 Unfort
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:

iLlama

Just so you all know, in case you missed it in the opening, the best W/L Ratio is based off of your first 30 games on the account. No more, no less.

Last edited:
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: GoldenTorkoal
Laddering Alt(s): CCBu10 Golden
HoF Replays/Peaks:
Bronze: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-618740318
Silver: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-618775170
Gold: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-618788379
Peak: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-619660695 1555
I tried hard to get Platinum but i can't get any higher than this (love Shuckle but Galvantula is much better as webs user)
W/L Ratio:

Last edited:

iLlama

Congratulations to GoldenTorkoal and smub for winning the Dragon and Rock cores for Challenge #17 respectively as well as obtaining the best W/L ratio for both cores. Tagging Eien to move this to the Index. This concludes Cycle 10 for the Monotype Core Laddering Challenge. Make sure to watch watch the Index thread for news on future events and Cycle 11.

iLlama

approved by Eien
(new banner soon)
SM Challenge #18
2 Cores, December 21 - January 4

Dragon
kommoo.gif
latias.gif

Kommo-o + Latias
tag: CCDr11
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1600+
Gold: 1450+
Silver: 1350+
Bronze: 1250+

Ground
diggersby.gif
garchomp-mega.gif

Diggersby + Mega Garchomp
tag: CCGn11
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Note:To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Thread for the official rules and info on this project.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)