Project Monotype Core Laddering Challenge Season 2 [INDEX THREAD]

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Example Challenge Registration:

Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Perishing Song
Laddering Alt(s): CCS2No2 Perish, CCS2Bu2 Song
HoF Replays/Peaks:

W/L Ratio:

Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: GoldenTorkoal
Laddering Alt(s): CCS2Bu2 Scyther
HoF Replays/Peaks:
Impossible to ladder with the amount of crap you can find there. It's so annoying. I'm done
W/L Ratio:

Last edited:

Shokkking

No man can walk out on his own story
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Shokkking
Laddering Alt(s): CCS2Bu2 Shokk CCS2No2 Shokk
HoF Replays/Peaks:
*Bug*

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-781131778
For some reason my ladder isnt appearing in the end of the match, so here it is
1532548849287.png
*Normal*

W/L Ratio:
*BUG*

Im not participating (I forgot to screenshot)

*NORMAL*
1532701662998.png

Last edited:
Challenge Registration
Ps! Name: StarBlim
Laddering Account: CCS2BU2 Oni Chan!!
HoF Replays/Peaks:
Screenshot_2018-07-28-09-10-06-1.png

W/L Ratio: TBC

don't expect me to try hard just wanna use cores

Last edited:

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Congratulations to Decemm for winning W/L challenge of Normal Core and to Guwahavel for winning W/L challenge of Bug Core.

Unfortonately no peak challenge was posted so there are no peak challenge winners.

Giving shootouts to the ones made it to platinum!

Guwahavell -> Both
Shokking -> Bug

Note 1 : Im fully aware this cycle is harder than usual, but remember thats the point of challange. They are not meant to be easy.

Note 2 : Due to monotype ladder tournament going on right now, we are postponing core ladder challenges until we make it to the elimination stage of MLT. No cores will be coming next week and the following week!

Last edited:

Namranan

:)))))))))))
taken over from Illama and approved by Eien.
co-hosted by Perishing Song

MTCLC.png

Monotype Core Laddering Challenge Season 2 Cycle 2
SM Challenge #3
2 Cores, August 17 - August 26

Dark

Sharpedo Mega + Honchkrow
Tag : CCS2Da2
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Platinum: 1600+
Gold: 1475+
Silver: 1350+
Bronze: 1250+

Water

Tapu Fini + Mega Gyarados
Tag: CCS2Wa2
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Platinum: 1600+
Gold: 1475+
Silver: 1350+
Bronze: 1250+

We're back!

Note: This project is now lead by me and cohosted by Perish Song. So now all questions and suggestions regarding to CLC should be directed towards us now and not Illama, the former leader.

To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post below for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Thread for the official rules and info on this project. Please make sure to post replays of your Hall of Fame Rankings, failure to do so will result in your post being ignored.

There will be a second challenge along with obtaining the Hall of Fame Rankings. This second challenge is the competition for the best Win/Loss Ratio in 30 games with each core, i.e. at 30 games, take a screenshot of your record and post it in your registration as well. The team with the best record will be added to its own Hall of Fame.

The third challenge along with Win/Loss ratio and Hall of Fame rankings. This third challenge is the competition of peaking ladder with the given cores. The user with highest ladder rank will win this challenge. This now means that in order to win the challenge you have to post a replay of your peak (Highest elo reached) and take a screenshot of your alt's rank on ladder after saving the replay. The person with the highest rank at the end of the week is the winner of the challenge and will get posted in a new hall of fame in the Index thread along with the team they were using. If you win, please PM the team to Perishing Song or me along with a brief description of the team and how you got the elo you got to. (Replays are much appreciated)

Have Fun!​

Last edited:

Namranan

Example Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Namranan
Laddering Alt(s): CCS2Da2 Nammy, CCS2Wa2 NammY
HoF Replays/Peaks:
Water:
none
Dark:
none
W/L Ratio:
none right now
Peak(s):
none

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
PS! Name: Decem
Laddering Alt(s): CCS2Da2 Decem, CCS2Wa2 Decem
HoF Replays/Peaks:
Water:
none
Dark:
none
W/L Ratio:
none right now
Peak(s):
none

Shokkking

No man can walk out on his own story

Namranan

Just a forewarning for those who are participating, the Water core has been changed due to some complaints. So you must have replays using the new core listed above. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)