Side Monotype Generations Tour II (Won by Attribute)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Calling act, or extension. Cc cannot schedule correctly and now tried to throw random times for tomorrow when I either committed to another tour or irl thing. I tried to schedule for weds and gave a window of 9 hours I was able to play on weds when the round came out, and didn't reply till weds, and then just randomly told me when he was online, which is not how scheduling works lol because i was during college work while having Smogon open(because PS! is too distracting for me to have open while doing HW or reading my textbooks doing 18 credit hours while doing mons is :pikuh::psycry:), and never caught him on the few times I was on yesterday, and I have no time today because I have college hw to do.

Last edited:
Calling act, or extension. Cc cannot schedule correctly, and now tried to throw random times for tomorrow when I either committed to another tour or irl thing. I troed to schedule for weds and gave a window of 9 hours I was able to play on weds when the round came out, and didnt reply to weds, and then just randomly told me when he was online, which is not how scheduling works lol because i wenwas during college work, and never caught him on the few times I was on yesterday, and I have no time today because I have college hw to do.
I TRIED LIKE 5 TIMES TO PLAY THIS DUDE AND HE KEEPS DUCKING TALKING ABOUT HE HAS "PLANS WITH FRIENDS" (AN OBVIOUS LIE) he clearly just doesn't want to lose to me and has resorted to trickery. (must be a she day) anyways I fully expect to play this (wo)man or get it disqualified. Despicable.

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Week 2 Decisions
Extension Matches:
Crazyclown94 vs. Magma
Splashbrutha vs. Coincidentally

Since all Week 2 matches have been played I will end this round early. While Coin did call act on splashbrutha, later splashbrutha pmed me with a valid reason on why he missed the game. so i decided to give them an extension. Crazyclown and Magma just were poorly scheduled on both sides, so im going to give an extension there.

Extension deadline is Monday September 24th @ 9 pm EDT. week 3 will be up shortly.​

Last edited:

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Round 3
Please make sure when building your teams you follow the banlists for the Monotype version of each Generation. All information on Monotype Generation specificsand the banlist is linked in the OP under Tournament Resources. Using a team with banned Pokemon will result in a forfeit for your match. As a reminder, SM is the first tier played each week as previous rounds. Then the next generation is decided by the loser of the last game.​

Matchups:
(matchups were generated by me, bracket found here)
Waszap vs. Iggy96
smub vs. Wyn
Bitana vs. winner of (Coincidentally vs. Splashbrutha)
zugubu royale vs. ima
Winner of (CrazyClown94 vs. Magma) vs. dhaarma
Chaitanya vs. Poison Adhesive
Attribute
vs. Vin Flint
DoW vs. GotCookies

Posting replays is mandatory now, if replays are not posted your game will not count! Extension deadline is Monday September 24th @ 9 pm EDT.
The deadline for Round 3 is Friday September 28th at 9:00 PM EDT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)