Monotype Monotype Generations Tour IV - Round 4

Calling act on Light haze, I tried scheduling but he never confirmed any time that he would want to play, and has not been on since Friday
Edit: nvm he forfeited, I forgot to check his wall for a response

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Activity Decisions
I gave activity to those people that attempted to schedule but the other side did not respond.

Light HaZe vs Jamez155
Royal1604 vs Cam
DYA
vs InfernoDragon
SaDiSTiCNarwhal vs Splash
Ssalbap vs Dollainthewoods

Coinflip Matches
For games that I could not find any sign of scheduling from either sign either in this thread or on their walls I coinflipped.

Reyzark vs Mack Knife

I updated the OP and Round 5 should be up soon. If I made any mistakes please do not hesitate to let me know!

Won in 2 vs average fella. His gen 6 team was ok, but his gen 8 team was fire. I only beat it because of mu. Better watch out for him in ssnls

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8monotype-1064965156
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6monotype-1064966679
Apologies for handling this so late, but it was only recently brought to my attention.

RE: average fella

Situation: average fella brought just a single Pokemon to the SS Monotype game of their series against Jolly Togekiss, effectively throwing the game. Despite tournament banning roman for a similar offense in the Monotype circuit only a few months ago we're apparently still happily tossing games for fun here. Circuit Tournaments are semi official tournaments that earn points towards a potential ribbon, which means official tournament rules apply. If you don't want to play seriously in these tournaments, don't sign up.

Result: average fella will be infracted for unsportsmanlike behavior. I'm not tournament banning because it happened in the early rounds of a seasonal and not the actual Championships. That said, our leniency and patience for cases like this is running out. Spread the word and don't let it happen again, please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)