Side Monotype Ladder Tournament III - Cycle 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i've been ignoring this but it happened way too much there are people laddering to 1400s on MLT alts without even mentioning their alt on here

ok so i've been ignoring this but it happened way too much there are people laddering to 1400s on MLT alts without even mentioning their alt on here
They can ladder as much as they want, if they sign up after laddering or just don't sign up then they can't win

If the alt isn't mentioned here, it won't count. As DBW said, if the user never posts the alt, then no harm is done because an unannounced alt cannot qualify anyway. However, if you see someone laddering on an MLT alt without it being here, you can inform the tour hosts or a mod with proof so that if they do try to post the alt after laddering later on, we can step in.

The rules clearly state participants must post their alt before laddering. Attempts to circumvent the 3 alt limit by not announcing until after finding success or the posting rule are naturally prohibited.

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, I got used to inserting two usernames during OLT it became a habit
You can make up to 3 alts, but the MLT01 is needed since its the cycle tag. You could always do MLT01 Amir2 or smt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)