Side Monotype Lower-Tier Ladder Contest [Season II] (Won by Juleocesar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenge Registration
Name: SirSkit

Type: Rock
Alt: LTLC2 Unbreakable

Type: Electric
Alt: LTLC2 Cpt. Tesla

Peaks
Rock - nothing yet

Last edited:
(Note) Please answer my questions on what everything is, Thanks you.

Name: DracoMetro

Type: Grass
Alt: don't know what it is.

Type: Dark
Alt:still don't know.

Peaks?

Last edited:
Challenge Registration
Name: The Jo' Z

Type: Poison
Alt: LTLC2 Jo' Z

Type: Ghost
Alt: LTLC2 Jo' Zay

Peaks

Just as a reminder, there is 6 more days left to ladder before the challenge ends. Arken and I talked, and we have decided that anyone that's made at least 1575 will now be eligible for making the Leaderboard, as opposed to 1600. So if you have some replays of you making that goal mark, feel free to pull them out.

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
6 days left, well damn, might as well try

Name: Rimz

Type: Rock
Alt: LTLC2 Rimz

Type: Fairy
Alt: LTLC2 R1mz

Peaks: Didnt Start

This is the last day to ladder! Tomorrow I will be announcing the winner as well as the finalists for each type! It's never to late to beat them out! :)

Congrats to the following people for being finalists in the contest: Trichotomy (Fairy), Crimson Torrent (Grass), ReuzeSmurf (Poison), and Dece1t (Ice). Now, the moment we've all been waiting for, the winner of LTLC Season II, and the new LTLC Champ is....
juleocesar (Grass)!!!

Thank you to everyone else who participated, and be sure to also check out the Monotype Core Laddering Challenge, which will be resuming Friday! :)

Also, finalists and winner, I highly reccomend you guys RMT your teams, and I'll post them on the thread before getting it locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)