Monotype Premier League II [Draft Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.
since booty forgot me in this list lemme give you some good reasons to buy rumor for ur team

#1: makes bomb ass quesadillas

#2: beat Kaiser (#1 draft pick) with a doduo

#3: gives great relationship advice

#4: has 38 followers on smogon.com and is currently bronze 4 in league of legends

#5: can be a dedicated meme slot and will not stray from it

#6: can literally play every type

#7: alright not every type but im kinda ok at a couple

with that said i hope u take me into ur warm nest of friendship this season, hags
bronze 4?!?!

sceeeeeenes

Banned deucer.
scpinion i just had a scenes idea, Unblacklist me.

Also im sure you told me the other day i wasnt blacklisted, hence why u let me join OT's and OM's...........

In an effort to tone down the shitty posting in this thread Father Balto will post some players captains should look out for as steals.

- rozes : current spl player like sabella said. Kind of a wildcard to see if he can transition, but he could def do well in UU mono.

- mad0ka : arguably the best lc player right now. i don't think the league will feature mono lc but Madoka could easily find their way into an OM spot on a team.

- Zukushiku : Ross(or zukushiku) has had several on-off periods with activity. However, in terms of raw talent he's one of the best in the monotype community and I don't think he got the credit he deserved.

- Chras : one of the more no name players on the list. Chras is quite solid in ORAS however and could make for a great sub to any team. He has the skill, him being a new player limits his tour experience though.

- Knigkt : my boy knigkt is another one of the raw talent players. I think he quit for a bit to play ou(which he did wel in). Overall though, potential ORAS starter or sub.

- Yaksok : my favorite Asian in this community. Yaksok is very good at ORAS but can play OMs great as well. He had a high winning record last year under the alias YourKouhai.

- Wanka : haven't seen a lot of talk about wanka on here. He's very good at ORAS however, and is right up with me in round 3 of mono open currently.

- Confide. : Sabella summed this up well. Confide's got a lot of other tier experience as well as tour experience. He's not afraid to try out new builds which will either kill or make him as a player this year. overall brings a lot to a team

That's really it. Big names weren't really mentioned just because it's a waste of time to talk about people already getting drafted.

In an effort to tone down the shitty posting in this thread Father Balto will post some players captains should look out for as steals.

- rozes : current spl player like sabella said. Kind of a wildcard to see if he can transition, but he could def do well in UU mono.

- mad0ka : arguably the best lc player right now. i don't think the league will feature mono lc but Madoka could easily find their way into an OM spot on a team.

- Zukushiku : Ross(or zukushiku) has had several on-off periods with activity. However, in terms of raw talent he's one of the best in the monotype community and I don't think he got the credit he deserved.

- Chras : one of the more no name players on the list. Chras is quite solid in ORAS however and could make for a great sub to any team. He has the skill, him being a new player limits his tour experience though.

- Knigkt : my boy knigkt is another one of the raw talent players. I think he quit for a bit to play ou(which he did wel in). Overall though, potential ORAS starter or sub.

- Yaksok : my favorite Asian in this community. Yaksok is very good at ORAS but can play OMs great as well. He had a high winning record last year under the alias YourKouhai.

- Wanka : haven't seen a lot of talk about wanka on here. He's very good at ORAS however, and is right up with me in round 3 of mono open currently.

- Confide. : Sabella summed this up well. Confide's got a lot of other tier experience as well as tour experience. He's not afraid to try out new builds which will either kill or make him as a player this year. overall brings a lot to a team

That's really it. Big names weren't really mentioned just because it's a waste of time to talk about people already getting drafted.
Cries internally

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Draft is taking place in the mono room, right? Or am I mistaken?
There's a decent chance we'll make a groupchat or similar for the draft, but whatever the case is it'll be well advertised in the mono room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)