Team Monotype Premiere League II [Finals]: Congrats Devious Diancies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Dream Eater Gengar is great at reminding people, and posting even though Volcanion just came out. Volcanion is banned for this week of MPL. Any replays before this are fine. For everyone that has not played yet Volcanion is banned.

Reactions: DEG

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
With the start of MPL's final week, I'd like to present...

We are hosting a survey to decide who gets to claim the title of MVP, Best Newcomer, Luckiest Player, and much more! The managers and assistant managers nominated the players they felt were deserving of each title and now you, the players and spectators of MPL, get to pick which player most deserves it. Some of the titles aren't exactly desirable, but please remember that this is all in good fun and we are not doing this to ridicule anyone.

At the end of the survey, there are a few questions that are intended to help us improve MPL for future seasons. Please take a few minutes to answer these questions.

I added a list of the nominations for each title. Not sure if it matters at this point, but at least now you can see that Anttya was nominated for 8 different titles, including "luckiest player" and "unluckiest player".
She probably nominated herself for all the good ones.
Honorable mention goes to Ticktick for being nominated for 5 titles without the ability to nominate himself.

I'll post the results of the awards survey once the finals have been decided.

I added a list of the nominations for each title. Not sure if it matters at this point, but at least now you can see that Anttya was nominated for 8 different titles, including "luckiest player" and "unluckiest player".
She probably nominated herself for all the good ones.
Honorable mention goes to Ticktick for being nominated for 5 titles without the ability to nominate himself.

I'll post the results of the awards survey once the finals have been decided.
Blame Sae, he wanted to break the universe :(

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
when your god squads only lose cuz hax... team went like 7-1 tho it's lit

when your god squads only lose cuz hax... team went like 7-1 tho it's lit
That's why the playoff system is bad. You can doing a bad regular phase and win with playoffs because of a lucky games or bad matchup
Playoffs aren't representative of the whole tour.
I had to say that.

Last edited:

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
That's why the playoff system is bad. You can doing a bad regular phase and win with playoffs because of a lucky games or bad matchup
Playoffs aren't representative of the whole tour.
I had to say that.

I think you are a bit mixed up. Lax was talking about how a stabmons team he built did really well in this years mpl. He was not talking about his actual mpl team, the scizors.

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
Why must we all be feeling down in the finals of this years MPL? Yes I know Dak, the top runner of this MPL, was unlucky this time around but that is pokemon right? Let's all cheer up for potentially the last game of the season! Like they all say, "It is not how you start; It's how you finish."

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are a bit mixed up. Lax was talking about how a stabmons team he built did really well in this years mpl. He was not talking about his actual mpl team, the scizors.
Yes, indeed. the quote was useless but I still think what I said.
Thanks to made me notice it Wanka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)