Team Monotype Premiere League II [Week 8] Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entei

TIMMEHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhh
is a Tiering Contributor
claiming activity on betathunder for live johning me and going offline just when i find out he was playing in some tour disregarding how long it has been, until i mentioned it.

Betathunder

alphalightning
Typing this from my phone because I feel this needs to be said as quickly as possible. You contacted me two days ago, to which I replied promptly and got no response. Now you contact me at a time that I was about to leave, asking to play, to which I said I couldn’t, and you call activity? The is the semifinals, it shouldn’t be determined by me getting subbed because I couldn’t play at one specific moment, especially when there are 5 days left in the week. Sorry, but I can’t act on such short notice, especially when I get messaged out of the blue. Hopefully we can play on a later date that I can be made aware of.

Predictions with Wanka :)
Check out the vid!
ORAS1: Demonic Ferro vs. Chras
ORAS2: ArkenCiel vs. rnbs
BW: GodChef vs. Articuno I
Monothreat: EricSaysHi vs. dolphindude14
AAA: 1 True Lycan vs. jeran
STABmons: Entei. vs. Betathunder
Dou: Yellow Paint vs. Silverwhiteblue
UU: Fírnen vs. Shiba

ORAS1: Arifeen vs. Ridley.
ORAS2: Paleo vs. Bushtush
BW: Raseri vs. Jyph
Monothreat: LemonJello88 vs. Disbelief
AAA: Yaksok vs. Azelea
STABmons: Dak Prescott vs. BlackJak
Dou: Croven vs. thetalkingtree
UU: Knigkt vs. Animus Majulous

Not really calling activity, but just wondering where demonic ferro is, since he hasn't been on smogon since friday i would love to see a sign of life from him lol. Anyone know if he's on holiday or something?

Tagging Acast cause he's the manager, and i'm impatient i guess?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)