Monotype Monotype Spring Seasonals - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, the game will be coin flipped regardless of whoever won.
This seasonal is the first seasonal of this generation so we will be enforcing this rule. If you guys do not post your replays or have it public for me to verify I will be coinflipping your match regardless of who won. You may contact Eien to make your replays public, or just post your hidden replays in your win posts for me to verify them.

E1: This also means you have to redo your series if neither players have saved replays. If you have only one replay, finish up your remaining 2 games and update your post.

Last edited:
It's 2020, I am innovating the scouting meta. So that the future cteamers can use my work to achieve their dreams. You are welcome future disciples.
You are an inspiration to me too, to be 100% honest. It’s 2020, so I will be following in your footsteps and will be innovating the predictions meta. Sadly, this round is almost over, so you’ll need to stay tuned for round 2 to see my new meta in action! I haven’t done predictions in years but you’ve sparked that motivation and energy in these old bones, so I hope you’re as excited as I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)