Monotype Monotype Spring Seasonals - Round 4

my opp scheduled for noon my time today or tomorrow. waited 30 mins today and no show, so hopefully we can get this done tomorrow at noon since im usually busy afterwards on weekends

Eien I understand if it's too late since the brackets are already up for the next round, but I kept trying to schedule with my opponent and they wouldn't show and there was some confusion today still, so if it's not too late I'd like to call activity but if it is too late then whatever

Eien I understand if it's too late since the brackets are already up for the next round, but I kept trying to schedule with my opponent and they wouldn't show and there was some confusion today still, so if it's not too late I'd like to call activity but if it is too late then whatever
Looks like you both missed a time and there's been some awkward scheduling between the two of you. I confirmed he was online around the scheduled time, so it's kind of on both of you that the game didn't get played. Sorry, but I'm going to maintain the coin flip.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
opp missed both of the days that he scheduled for so calling act
lol what, you didn't vm me on the suggested time on either day, or try to contact me in any other way at all - i was on smogtours around that time on both days, but you didn't try to reach out at all. even if you were online on saturday, you didn't even mention that on sunday to me. there's no activity here, i was online but i forgot about it, and you didn't try anything either so it's a plain coinflip

cc Eien to reconsider, this vm is all the conversation that happened between us

lol what, you didn't vm me on the suggested time on either day, or try to contact me in any other way at all - i was on smogtours around that time on both days, but you didn't try to reach out at all. even if you were online on saturday, you didn't even mention that on sunday to me. there's no activity here, i was online but i forgot about it, and you didn't try anything either so it's a plain coinflip

cc Eien to reconsider, this vm is all the conversation that happened between us
You didn't specify that you were on smog tours. I was told you were an ubers room owner so i thought you would be in the ubers room, so thats where i waited and still couldn't find you with by searching for your name
But let the hosts decide this ig

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)