Monotype Monotype Summer Seasonal - Round 4

Rei

Solace
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Calling activity because I cannot play today and never really confirmed we were playing yesterday 7-8pm my time , but was on dispite of that.That was really the only time I could play this weekend due to travelling with a reasonable time in both our timezones which is rn to 9am was the only time i could have played today.

Extensions granted. For the latter, neither of you made smogon contact, so if you actually don't play the 14th, you will be flipped.
Nyx contacted me on discord before I could reply to the smogon pm.
Nyx is on a boat trip, so I couldn't even schedule with him at all this week. Nor am I sure we will be able to play when he does get back unless he's able to play like 9 or 10pm at night or something cause again he never confirmed a time with me. He asked for the extension on the day he comes back without even confirming a time to play with me. Consider this an activity call if he cant play Tuesday.

Calling activity because I cannot play today and never really confirmed we were playing yesterday 7-8pm my time , but was on dispite of that.That was really the only time I could play this weekend due to travelling with a reasonable time in both our timezones which is rn to 9am was the only time i could have played today.
I attempted to PM you on Discord yesterday before 7-8PM at the time, which you simply responded with by saying "I'm not home". I actually was online yesterday at 7-8PM, but I didn't expect that you'd be on, and since you didn't make an effort to communicate anything else, I assumed you weren't on. I didn't change alts at all at the time, and was perfectly visible in the Monotype room, but you didn't PM me for some reason. You didn't exactly communicate very well with this either, especially since you didn't respond to my Discord PM with anything more than "I'm not home". If you were online, you could have responded in the hours before the scheduled time that the message was sent. If an extension is possible I'd like to request one until the 14th.

I attempted to PM you on Discord yesterday before 7-8PM at the time, which you simply responded with by saying "I'm not home". I actually was online yesterday at 7-8PM, but I didn't expect that you'd be on, and since you didn't make an effort to communicate anything else, I assumed you weren't on. I didn't change alts at all at the time, and was perfectly visible in the Monotype room, but you didn't PM me for some reason. You didn't exactly communicate very well with this either, especially since you didn't respond to my Discord PM with anything more than "I'm not home". If you were online, you could have responded in the hours before the scheduled time that the message was sent. If an extension is possible I'd like to request one until the 14th.
Exposed :psyduck:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)