Monte's Custom Client Workshop

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.

Hello people, my name is monte cristo, and I've been working with PS server, coding and custom clients for a while now.
I've been running custom clients for my own servers for a while now, and due to their imperfections, I've given up on mostly using them on 3rd party servers.

So lets cut to the chase- I am going to take requests to make custom clients that restyle or recustomize your private view of showdown's main server entirely.

So let me explain how it works- every sunday I take all the requests and I make them a reality (be sure to be as specific as possible)- and then I edit the custom client code, and then I give them to you as a dropbox dl. Then rinse and repeat every week until I get bored o this project falls apart.

A mini guide on this:
  1. first you download the folder
  2. then extract the zip and or .rar file, WinRAR always helps, look it up
  3. then run the testclient.html file in your local web browser as a local file
  4. once you reach the web page (THIS WILL ONLY MAKE SENSE IF YOU ARE IN THE PROCESS) copy and paste whatever it tells you to, this usually works but there are some rare exceptions, in that case- nothing I can do right now until I get a certain fix- so sorry fwens who have this unlucky problem.
Some Examples of custom clients:
  1. A custom client to impress your friends by putting your name in the credits as "super cool random unauth user" or somethin like that
  2. An other metagame styled one: where the teambuilder displays other metagame fitting info
  3. A custom background & other custom styling looking features (give me images if your gonna do this)
  4. Custom sprites (again, provide the images or the database of those images, make sure the sprites or transparent or boy will they look ugly)
  5. I have the right to reject you or put you on hold for more weeks if I feel your request is too big, ridiculous, I need more time or I have too much requests in the week to get to you.
Here's an img of an example I made for myself a couple months ago before Diancie's release for my custom other metagame:

(and yes, that is linux (ubuntu 13 iirc to be specific))

Current list of servers I'm willing/can to make local-custom clients for users for:
  • Main
  • contact me if you want another server, tell me the server specifically and other important info
Enjoy and feel free to request shit fwens ^_^

Last edited:
First n_n. Requesting a server for OMs so I can implement some metas that are underloved and could deserve some playing :D. Also, could you make the background an image of Simipour:
[CREDIT TO PLDH]
That's all ty based monte cristo :)

Last edited:

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Requesting a server)
I don't make servers, I make local-side customization to the showdown server so the aesthetics are different, I'll make a different background server with simipour at the least, remember next time put in hide tags! lol thanks that's all

I don't make servers, I make local-side customization to the showdown server so the aesthetics are different, I'll make a different background server with simipour at the least, remember next time put in hide tags! lol thanks that's all
Oh! I see, missed the purpose of this o3o. Then cancel my request please (sorry), I know how to edit that and make my own backgrounds :p

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
OK aside from the fact that those posts shouldn't be in this thread and the user should probably delete them- an update!

I've created another example!

custom background from a certain anime called Gintama.
remember I can do more than what you see people do on sylish, this is just a minor example so people can get the jist of that I do

EDIT: an example of changing the logo- ignore the blue highlighting from my screenshotter
Screenshot from 2014-08-16 11:30:52.png

Last edited:
i want this but i don't have any sort of .rar extraction program, and can't get one due to my computer being a google-endorsed internet machine that does literally nothing except a web browser. if you could get it so that i would only have to do things with .zips that would be great. if you can tell me you can do this, i'll think of a request and edit this post.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
i want this but i don't have any sort of .rar extraction program, and can't get one due to my computer being a google-endorsed internet machine that does literally nothing except a web browser. if you could get it so that i would only have to do things with .zips that would be great. if you can tell me you can do this, i'll think of a request and edit this post.
I can surely try and send a .zip however my current situation makes this annoying to do. I'm sure I can easily do this by next sunday though, so feel free! ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)