Most common moves? [Gen9]

I tried google, tried searching the forums, and tried asking in /help on Showdown as well as the discord but haven't had any luck. Is there any actual recently statistically-backed section/article/link/etc that shows the most common Pokemon moves? Wondering if it's possible to find the most common used moves per tier, and then most common used moves spread across every tier as well (for older generations as well).

I've been able to find stats on this current gen as of last month as far as individual Pokemon movesets, but not moves on a much broader spectrum (i.e Rapid Spin, Stealth Rock, etc). Could anyone help point me in the right direction? Someone mentioned pkmn on github by pre, but I'm not too familiar on navigating it or if it has what I'm looking for.

Sorry if this is in the wrong location. Thank you in advance.

pre

pkmn.cc
I've been able to find stats on this current gen as of last month as far as individual Pokemon moveset
You use these to compute whatever aggregated stats you want. I think I did something similar to what you're looking for on a whim a couple years ago (based on the hardcoded URL in the code it looks like Feb 2020) - its throwaway code and now almost 3 years out of date but it demonstrates an approach you could take (I think its depending on a pre-release local build of the smogon package). I would probably use @pkmn/smogon if I were interested in these numbers today, though none of these packages are required as all of the information is available from https://smogon.com/stats/. Hopefully you can use this example to figure out how to get this data for yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)