Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Delay: 1895
Calibrated Delay: 502
Calibrated Seconds: 13
I made a grevious error, you're right the sync time is 21:00:00 (dont know what the hell I was thinking)

Sync time: 21:00:00
SR time 21:01:12.78

You will set your ds clock to 21:00 the same time you start the timer

When the time become 21:01:12:78 this is when the first timer hit 0 and when you SR.

While the second timer is going I would advise you to position your to press A on the continue screen as soon as the 2nd timer hit 0.

As the 2nd timer is counting down, it is highly important that you press A exactly at 0. If you press A you havent adjust the pikatimer at all, you will most likely land -1 off your frame.

Experiment and see if your not hitting your desired delay. If your not getting your desired delay and your getting somewhat consistent delays (like 1874, 1874, 1876, 1874) and not (1874, 1864, 1888) you should update the pikatimer.

Then from there you repeat the process,

But be warned
If you update the delay in the pikatimer more than 60, you will start to it seeds that are +1 off your desired time/delay

Thank you for the information :)

I'm gonna just start from scratch now that I actually know what I'm doing, hopefully this time around it'll work for me! lol

are HP Fire 70 seeds jinxed x_x, stupid Latios and your need of Hidden Power...

Okay, I'm soon starting to RNG in HG/SS. (I'm behind the times.)
I have some questions. After what point can you start RNGing?
And, when is Rakiou/Entie's IV's set?

Okay, I'm soon starting to RNG in HG/SS. (I'm behind the times.)
I have some questions. After what point can you start RNGing?
And, when is Rakiou/Entie's IV's set?
Their IVs are set when you release them (keep in mind the 1 step when they start to move doesnt count)If you plan to rng both, rng 1 at the tower and the other after you gone to kanto, do some side missions, and go back to lance
You can verify and advance your frame when you beat the juggler on rt 35, and get the radio to advance your frame after you get the radio card in Goldenrod City

Okay so I'm about to RNG Ho-Ho now, and if I am correct, my starting frame should be at one? And also, will calling Prof Elm or anybody advance my frame at all??

I've been having trouble for the past 2-3 days in HG for a shiny rhyhorn. Every time I hit my delay and time I never get my shiny rhyhorn. I know my ID and SID are right because they've never changed the last 4-5 times i've done it. I think its my frame but i'm not 100% sure. I've even grabbed every egg and not one was shiny.

the seed is 520A0240
delay is 492
date is 7-2-2084
time and seconds 10:24:44
target frame 2
ID-25697
SID-29709
nature = careful
I'm not using intl parents.

^^^^^^^

Anyone has a good seed to hit timid with the following IVs so I can get HP Ice?
HP: 31, Atk: 22, Def: 30, SAtk: 31, SDef: 31, Spd: 31
PID: d8457c7e (TIMID, ability 0) 31/31/31/31/31/30 (Seed: 3417066d Frame: 45) HP ICE 70
PID: 46f43bca (TIMID, ability 0) 31/22/30/31/31/31 (Seed: a21504f7 Frame: 241) HP ICE 70

Okay so I'm about to RNG Ho-Ho now, and if I am correct, my starting frame should be at one? And also, will calling Prof Elm or anybody advance my frame at all??
Your starting frame will be 1 but going up the ladder is the same as lugia cave, you frame may advance and you need to do calibration.

Radio will not work on the top of the tower

Elm call will only work if your have completed the requirements and will work at the top

Your starting frame will be 1 but going up the ladder is the same as lugia cave, you frame may advance and you need to do calibration.

Radio will not work on the top of the tower

Elm call will only work if your have completed the requirements and will work at the top
I'm confused... It may or may not advance my frame? How can I calibrate that? And Elm calls advance by 1 or 2?

I'm confused... It may or may not advance my frame? How can I calibrate that? And Elm calls advance by 1 or 2?
Since you cannot call Elm at the very top of the tower (no reception) you'll have to do it on the level just below. Stand right next to the ladder and save.
When I RNGed Ho-Oh my frame never advanced stepping into the ladder and walking up to Ho-Oh, nor did it with Lugia...I don't think it should.

Calling Elm will advance the frame by 1 if you've shown the nurse pokerus, showed Elm togepi and have gone to Kanto.

Since you cannot call Elm at the very top of the tower (no reception) you'll have to do it on the level just below. Stand right next to the ladder and save.
When I RNGed Ho-Oh my frame never advanced stepping into the ladder and walking up to Ho-Oh, nor did it with Lugia...I don't think it should.

Calling Elm will advance the frame by 1 if you've shown the nurse pokerus, showed Elm togepi and have gone to Kanto.
So I have to call Prof Elm 91 times? :/

So I have to call Prof Elm 91 times? :/
If your target frame is 93, then yes. This is assuming you've killed off all of your roamers as having them running around will start you at a higher frame. If not, you'll start at 1. Calling 91 times will put you at frame 92 and then when you talk to Ho-Oh it'll have the stats at frame 93. You don't really have to count your calls, just keep track of Elm's responses and compare to the list in the rng reporter

I know my ID and SID are right because they've never changed the last 4-5 times i've done it.
Hyper Dragon, what do you mean by that exactly? You may not be getting an answer to your question simply because you put this odd remark in your question. SIDs do not change unless you start the game over from the beginning. So what do you mean about the last 4 to 5 times you've done 'it'? What did you do 4 to 5 times?

The last 4-5 times i did it i got 4-5 shinies, I meant that the field never changed at all. I did hit a shiny rhyhorn 2 days ago but it wasnt on the frame I should've hit it on.

If Latias is still roaming, will that mess up my delays etc?

If I kill her and beat the elite 4 (NOT the first time around, 2nd time beating the elite 4) will Latias re-appear?

I'm always off even though I SR and enter the game and open the menu fast enough (I'm in Pewter, and there are some random NPCs) but my Elm responses are always off, and are never like any other similar frame. I'm always getting "No match was found for your Elm responses".

@Hyper Dragon

I'm pretty sure I know your problem because I've had the same before. My first few shinies I had no problem, but then my fourth one I kept getting this 'gentle' squirtle.

Solution: Re-pick a delay/seed with a frame of 1. Choosing a frame of 2 invites random phone calls to come in and skip the frame of your egg.

@Wishy, it won't affect your delay, but your starting frame for stationary legends will start at 2-3. It doesn't really matter with Elm calls, but if you do defeat it, it'll come back.

If you did land on your delay (confirmed by both roamers and Elm calls), then your next step is to see which frame you ended up on with those eggs. Put your seed in the seed(hex) box of RNG reporter and put it on HGSS breeding and see what natures come up. Check your eggs against that.

Edit: Or do what Shenlong said. It's the easiest thing to do when one seed constantly fails: change the seed, the date, start from the beginning.

Yes, most likely. What you do is you match your roamer locations first and check to see if that spread matches your elm call results (skipping the first or so calls).

Could that be why my Elm responses are always "no match found"?
No, it would still be able to find a match assuming you're starting at a frame of 2-3. Double check your ds clock, if that's right, did you set your time to +/- 9 and delay to +/- 100 before generating adjacent seeds? Do that and then try again. I'm guessing your seconds are off.

the transition from climibing up the ladder unto the rooftop may or may not advance your frame.

Calibrate this by capturing Ho-Oh like you plan to. If you notice your frame advance more than it should make a note of it.

Elm calls only advance the frame by 1 and only 1 (but as I stated it will only work if you met the requirements)

@playboy137
I mainly used PokeRNGDP (found on the first page in Wichu's post)

Yes, most likely. What you do is you match your roamer locations first and check to see if that spread matches your elm call results (skipping the first or so calls).
Stupid Latias x_x

So, will Latias be in the route that it says on the seed, if I got it right?

Stupid Latias x_x

So, I need to find a seed that matches the location of the roamers, where they are right now?
While in Lance Room
1. Make sure you have a way to advance the frame
2. Open your map and in the RNG reporter, next to the Map button, type in the rt the roamers are,DONT CHANGE THIS
3. SAVE
4. Use roamer method to verify your frame
4.5 Do your RNG advancement
5. Destroy Lance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)