Tournament Most Wanted II - Week 5 (Won by The Solgaleo Syndicate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
1611513537287.png

My defeat to sparksblade (yes that's me irl ofc).

Looks like tour is over from my understanding so wanted to give a nice sweaty shoutout post.

Want to thank orch and cromagnet for drafting me. I signed up to play some oras games cause it's kind of a dead meta and I like it a lot but I was surprised I even got drafted but glad I did cause met a lot of cool people. It also introduced me to SS Ubers which is...interesting to say the least lmfao. Anyways.

orch You're still goat ORAS player / builder when you're not giving me an anxiety attack in the Enzo game, never do some shit like that again just click Draco man! Glad I got to build with you along with the ORAS camp to try and test out new concepts. Sorry I couldn't pull all the victories I wanted on my end but hopefully the test games were useful. Now I'll be back to using moves below 70% accuracy. heh.

cromagnet man what I can say you held SS camp down heavy with like 10-15 builds every week? You're an insane builder man and I know sometimes you felt unconfident in certain choices cause so much ground to cover and want the SS guys to be prepared. I'm telling you man you're the goat builder coming up with all sort of unique concepts in a metagame where the stigma is you're forced into only certain builds, so always keep that confident up. I can't wait to see what you got in store for everyone playing SSNL.

CKW my goodness what can I say. The Scout god, ORAS Beast, SM Marshadow Enthusiast, your input for almost everything is incredible it's mind boggling. Also thanks for hooking me up with the dank builds especially in the days where my weeks were kind of flooded on my end. We were super nervous when that Xern clicked Reflect after Geo but that didnt stop you and still secured the win haha!

Edgar you're a legend in these streets if you didn't know already lool. I wasn't sure what to expect since I dont know anything about BW but I figured orch and cromagnet picked up one of the best cause I've only heard good things about you. But you delivered and I'm glad you were on the team with everyone, watching your BW games and seeing some of the crazy good plays you made was nuts.

PurpleGatorade another SM beast, sorry I was haxxing you to hell in our test games (Dont think that'll ever change heh) but it was fun playing SM with you whenever you needed to run tests. The Celesteela team was my favorite to watch you play with, that win was tooooo cleeeean.

Zesty43 When are you not in the gym? lmfaoo But for real it was hilarious to say you'll drop 5 teams after gym and do exactly that. I also envy your no john attitude, that's a rare trait now a days but regardless your input everywhere was excellent. Always could cover the SM camp for any builds, suggestions.

Shivam3299 Thanks for all your input and testing where needed. I know we didn't interact much but you were always giving sound advice and that's always nice to have especially during times where a lot of people weren't on like the SS camp.

fourmi similar to above I appreciate giving me the foundation for the the MMX team which was another busy week on my end and just all the ORAS input you provided. We didn't talk much but again your presence was great to have for everyone else.

Carl Murray already did before but BIG CONGRATS on marriage. Thanks for just covering all around imagine getting married and in the back of your mind you got Air Balloon Kabutops ready to get that nice win for your game looool. That was insane to watch but good shit man.

Maxomega KyogreF4N Geysers BaconEatinAssassin gonna bunch you all together since you dealt with the SS stuff along with cromagnet. Kind of dope to watch you guys build and generate concepts for all the SS games. The SS games were really dope to watch, just to examine the dynamics of the dos and donts which helped me not look absolutely clueless in the test games I did a couple days ago for one of you guys. Also helped me tremendously this morning for SSNL (when Goth/Zacian getting banned heh) cause I definitely would've lost without studying your games and cromagnets builds. You guys are all beasts and it was great knowing something that was largely foreign to me was covered by a good portion of the team since I tried my best helping where I can wherever.

This was a great experience to me, I got kind of blessed to be on a team where the atmosphere was uplifting and helpful. Whether I would do it again remains to be seen cause team tours can be iffy for me these days due to work and other obligations but thanks to everyone who made it enjoyable. If I forgot anyone my bad but I think I got everyone here. Thanks to Minority for hosting as well.

Last edited:
The Solgaleo Syndicate has not yet reached the required bounty to win the tour, so you might want to hold off on your victory posts for now.
no it's over, our last 2 games are activity

here's mine:
peli asked me on tuesday to play "rn" which i couldnt do bc i was working, i told him i could only do weekend, to which he didnt reply

1611525257228.png

this is in ubers discord, so you can see he didnt reply.
then i pmed him
1611525291953.png

and he didnt reply, it is now 11:55 pm so im no longer available.
i would argue this is an act win instead of a dead game since i told him on tuesday i want to do the weekend and he didnt say he couldnt, but seeing as we only need to dead game then im fine with that too. GGs everyone woo go team we did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)