Tournament MSPL Commencement and Administrative thread

Bringing to y'all my opinions on the 1v1 players for this tour, note that I am only adding those that I have really seen play so if your name is not here and you play 1v1 in tours, my bad. I also will not be adding the managers that are playing 1v1 as I do not think it will be important for the rest to know in regards to this and I don't wanna boost their egos lol. I also will not be adding myself in this to avoid any self interest on the matter.

S tier - Crucify

A tier - Consistent and good players that are sure to give some good results in this tour.
Slip, Gorilaa, and Bern, both these three have done well in individual tours and in team tours for SV with Slip and Gorilaa playing for the mega rays and rhyperiors respectively during the 1v1 premier league. In recent times slip, gorilaa, and bern have stayed true to their consistency in playing the tier and would be interesting to see their teams match up if managers pick one.

Adding cold illusions to A tier. The semi finalist in champs, and was one of the main players of team India in 1v1. Solid pick up especially when they choose to be active.

B tier - Not as proven as the A tiers but surely they can hold their own with some help.
Go greeninja, Miyoko, and realaccountami?. All of them have participated in 1v1 tours and go greeninja has made it to 1v1 champs. Miyoko has done well in the recent global cup and realaccountami? has had experience with bulding with team Asia during the 1v1wc and practically has most of my sv teams. All of these guys would be solid pick ups for any managers looking for a 1v1 player. They will also likely have connections to other 1v1 players to help them in this endeavor.

Adding Arvin in B tier. Arvin broke out in the past year doing well in some individual tours such as the NPA tour which they went to the semis, arvin can play and let this man cook.

C tier - I believe they have a chance to do well but is either not proven enough or is more known to be a player in an older generation.
They have the potential to do well this tour considering that shone and mcthelegit have been active in 1v1 and I think they might be able to prove themselves to make progress this tour. I've seen them build teams and though they are still rumia is a special case because I know they play older gens but not SV. Will be exciting to see how they will work out. They is an argument for them to be in B tier.

Adding Kanha greninja to this list, they are pretty active and can play 1v1 just unproven unlike the others.

Added some people in this in newer paragraphs for fun :DD

Last edited:

cold illusions

Banned deucer.
Bringing to y'all my opinions on the 1v1 players for this tour, note that I am only adding those that I have really seen play so if your name is not here and you play 1v1 in tours, my bad. I also will not be adding the managers that are playing 1v1 as I do not think it will be important for the rest to know in regards to this and I don't wanna boost their egos lol. I also will not be adding myself in this to avoid any self interest on the matter.

S tier - Crucify

A tier - Consistent and good players that are sure to give some good results in this tour.
Slip, Gorilaa, and Bern, both these three have done well in individual tours and in team tours for SV with Slip and Gorilaa playing for the mega rays and rhyperiors respectively during the 1v1 premier league. In recent times slip, gorilaa, and bern have stayed true to their consistency in playing the tier and would be interesting to see their teams match up if managers pick one.

B tier - Not as proven as the A tiers but surely they can hold their own with some help.
Go greeninja, Miyoko, and realaccountami?. All of them have participated in 1v1 tours and go greeninja has made it to 1v1 champs. Miyoko has done well in the recent global cup and realaccountami? has had experience with bulding with team Asia during the 1v1wc and practically has most of my sv teams. All of these guys would be solid pick ups for any managers looking for a 1v1 player. They will also likely have connections to other 1v1 players to help them in this endeavor.

C tier - I believe they have a chance to do well but is either not proven enough or is more known to be a player in an older generation.
They have the potential to do well this tour considering that shone and mcthelegit have been active in 1v1 and I think they might be able to prove themselves to make progress this tour. I've seen them build teams and though they are still rumia is a special case because I know they play older gens but not SV. Will be exciting to see how they will work out. They is an argument for them to be in B tier.
Where is my nameeee :eeveehide: :eeveehide: :eeveehide: :psycry::psycry::psycry:

SV 1v1 Power rankings

S tier:
Possibly the best SV 1v1ers in the tour, whether by support or clicking strength
Possibly the best sv 1v1 player in the tour, they went to the finale of 1v1 circuit gc and went positive in 1v1wc in sv, really good player especially if they lock in
Might not be the best sv player in the tour but his dedication to his team is really good, he captained latam in 1v1wc and went a good and a neutral record in pl and wc, and currently is doing good in ogpl
the winner of 1v1PL7 and WC6, he might be the best oras 1v1 builder and a builder in general but lack of sv 1v1 teamtour appearances make this barely not top 1

S- tier:
Prominent players who havent played much SV but they main other tiers
A really good friend! Really good DPP BW SS builder and player, can play and build the best SV out of these bunch, massive support and does burnout-less stressless teambuilding
Biggest clicker out of the trio, went to classic finals like 3-4 times in a row and did phenomenal in 1v1wc with his unbeaten record, but again they dont main sv 1v1 so here we are in the S- tier
They dont main 1v1 as a whole but their teamtour performances in conjugation with crucify builds have been really good, with a decent ogpl running on, captainship in wc and a very very good PL win with crucify but they havent played much sv 1v1 so this might as well be some skeptical overthinking

A tier:
Good players in general
Deg discovered slip as his lead third sv 1v1 slot which ended up improving their building and clicking as a whole(forget about that enamorus LOL) but they did well as a captain during wc with their team barely missing playoffs and as an actual mainer they definitely will have some demand going on
Gorilaa, even though a SM or SS 1v1 mainer, might as well be a very underrated SV 1v1 pick especially with their decent teamtours performance with the megarays in PL and some good indivs performance, their building and clicking goes well together so they deserve A tier
Underrated clicker and builder, mostly plays SM and oldgens but they have like elo bandit lumii murman outside support its just a deserving A tier

A- tier:
Good players with a flaw or two
Biggest thing about arvin is his clicking though i will currently not talk about his fluctuating activity issues, with a dedicated and a good builder he might as well go undefeated. He is good at larping so go get him. He did well in wc, npa(both semi finals) and other indivs as well so its a worth buy ^^
BEST 1V1 SUPPORTER IN THE TOUR! You dont know how good rami is at supporting with her scouts and building supports, their primary achievement is winning the 1v1WC with asia carrying scouts entirely on their shoulder, biggest issue about rami is that they never got the chance for clicking for some reason and they definitely deserve it now
They barely made it to the champs by masters and did well there, they havent had much teamtours experiences in this tier also hpl is not real because i havent participated in it as of now but they have improved from then, they are really good at building sv and can get a surprise slotting in other slots as well

B Tier: good players who can better slot in other tiers(add MctheLegit here)
Kanha greninja's only actual 1v1 major appearance is his win vs bea in ss 1v1, though with support they can click through most non mainers
Really good supporter and can carry other slots as well, the activity you will see from them is really good, though they were in the indian 1v1WC team they criminally didnt get to play, but their support was so huge its just worth it
Needs to learn that reusing isnt everything other than that clicking is great would recommend him as a jack of all trades
EL NANA he did so well in wc but after that no appearance that big, will suggest drafting with bernian
Captained brazil in wc and they dont really have a lot of appearances but they are cool check them out

C tier:
This tier contains all players who are non mainers but can play 1v1
Evie
Shone
Tempo di anguria

Fragments
Beraldo
A welcome guest
Rofna

CL(Cheerleader) Tier:
NTG Cuz IDK me!!!!

Last edited:
SV 1v1 Power rankings

S tier:
Possibly the best SV 1v1ers in the tour, whether by support or clicking strength
Possibly the best sv 1v1 player in the tour, they went to the finale of 1v1 circuit gc and went positive in 1v1wc in sv, really good player especially if they lock in
Might not be the best sv player in the tour but his dedication to his team is really good, he captained latam in 1v1wc and went a good and a neutral record in pl and wc, and currently is doing good in ogpl
the winner of 1v1PL7 and WC6, he might be the best oras 1v1 builder and a builder in general but lack of sv 1v1 teamtour appearances make this barely not top 1

S- tier:
Prominent players who havent played much SV but they main other tiers
A really good friend! Really good DPP BW SS builder and player, can play and build the best SV out of these bunch, massive support and does burnout-less stressless teambuilding
Biggest clicker out of the trio, went to classic finals like 3-4 times in a row and did phenomenal in 1v1wc with his unbeaten record, but again they dont main sv 1v1 so here we are in the S- tier
They dont main 1v1 as a whole but their teamtour performances in conjugation with crucify builds have been really good, with a decent ogpl running on, captainship in wc and a very very good PL win with crucify but they havent played much sv 1v1 so this might as well be some skeptical overthinking

A tier:
Good players in general
Deg discovered slip as his lead third sv 1v1 slot which ended up improving their building and clicking as a whole(forget about that enamorus LOL) but they did well as a captain during wc with their team barely missing playoffs and as an actual mainer they definitely will have some demand going on
Gorilaa, even though a SM or SS 1v1 mainer, might as well be a very underrated SV 1v1 pick especially with their decent teamtours performance with the megarays in PL and some good indivs performance, their building and clicking goes well together so they deserve A tier
Underrated clicker and builder, mostly plays SM and oldgens but they have like elo bandit lumii murman outside support its just a deserving A tier

A- tier:
Good players with a flaw or two
Biggest thing about arvin is his clicking though i will currently not talk about his fluctuating activity issues, with a dedicated and a good builder he might as well go undefeated. He is good at larping so go get him. He did well in wc, npa(both semi finals) and other indivs as well so its a worth buy ^^
BEST 1V1 SUPPORTER IN THE TOUR! You dont know how good rami is at supporting with her scouts and building supports, their primary achievement is winning the 1v1WC with asia carrying scouts entirely on their shoulder, biggest issue about rami is that they never got the chance for clicking for some reason and they definitely deserve it now
They barely made it to the champs by masters and did well there, they havent had much teamtours experiences in this tier also hpl is not real because i havent participated in it as of now but they have improved from then, they are really good at building sv and can get a surprise slotting in other slots as well

B Tier: good players who can better slot in other tiers
Kanha greninja's only actual 1v1 major appearance is his win vs bea in ss 1v1, though with support they can click through most non mainers
Really good supporter and can carry other slots as well, the activity you will see from them is really good, though they were in the indian 1v1WC team they criminally didnt get to play, but their support was so huge its just worth it
Needs to learn that reusing isnt everything other than that clicking is great would recommend him as a jack of all trades
EL NANA he did so well in wc but after that no appearance that big, will suggest drafting with bernian
Captained brazil in wc and they dont really have a lot of appearances but they are cool check them out

C tier:
This tier contains all players who are non mainers but can play 1v1
Evie
Shone
Tempo di anguria

Fragments
Beraldo
A welcome guest
Rofna

CL(Cheerleader) Tier:
NTG Cuz IDK me!!!!
damn this is funny

Kinzo

formerly Kinzo Ketchum
MSPL: SCHEDULE
WEEK 1
:rowlet:
Robin Hood Rowlets VS MOLD-FLINGA DIRGE-SINGAS
:skeledirge:

:Lucario-Mega:
Malicious Mega Lucarios VS Esburrado Espeons
:espeon:

:venusaur:
Pokerich Clique VS Brotherly Umbreons
:umbreon:

:snom:
Snow Point City Snoms VS Maveric Melmetals
:melmetal:

WEEK 2
Robin Hood Rowlets VS Malicious Mega Lucarios

Snow Point City Snoms VS Esburrado Espeons

MOLD-FLINGA DIRGE-SINGAS VS Pokerich Clique

Maveric Melmetals VS Brotherly Umbreons

WEEK 3

Pokerich Clique VS Robin Hood Rowlets

Malicious Mega Lucarios VS Snow Point City Snoms

:Melmetal:
Maveric Melmetals VS MOLD-FLINGA DIRGE-SINGAS

Brotherly Umbreons VS Esburrado Espeons

WEEK 4
Snow Point City Snoms VS Robin Hood Rowlets

Pokerich Clique VS Maveric Melmetals

Brotherly Umbreons VS Malicious Mega Lucarios

Esburrado Espeons VS MOLD-FLINGA DIRGE-SINGAS

WEEK 5
Robin Hood Rowlets VS Maveric Melmetals

Brotherly Umbreons VS Snow Point City Snoms

Esburrado Espeons VS Pokerich Clique

MOLD-FLINGA DIRGE-SINGAS VS Malicious Mega Lucarios

WEEK 6
Brotherly Umbreons VS Robin Hood Rowlets

Maveric Melmetals VS Esburrado Espeons

MOLD-FLINGA DIRGE-SINGAS VS Snow Point City Snoms

Malicious Mega Lucarios VS Pokerich Clique

WEEK 7
Robin Hood Rowlets VS Esburrado Espeons

MOLD-FLINGA DIRGE-SINGAS VS Brotherly Umbreons

Malicious Mega Lucarios VS Maveric Melmetals

Pokerich Clique VS Snow Point City Snoms

My MSPL Power Rankings
1. Pokerich Clique- dex + crucify + skyiew all slotted in perfectly + an RBTT champion ready to beat anyone in gen 9 rands this team should make the finals

2. Malicious Mega Lucarios- Piyush + Taka+ Liimpy + some great players i dont know makes this team a great team the only problem i see is the bench if a player is unavalible what do they do we will see :-)

3. Brotherly Umbreons- i see this team going far with bern, awyp and Beleth idk why Yovan33321 was drafted for 17.5k well i hope they made the right choice

4. Snow Point City Snoms- This team has huge potential having good core players is key and they have that players like sylvee, memedose, jojenreed and stravench are a good core i will give them a 4 for now because there are better teams further on this list

5. MOLD-FLINGA DIRGE-SINGAS- most of the players are either good Uber players or good AG players it seems that Icemaster and Floure bought players they know this brings good camraderie but not neccecarily results but i can see this team being the dark horses of this tournament therefore it is 5th out of 7

6. Robin Hood Rowlets- The team has an overall good team with a good 1v1 player otherwise i dont know how well the others will do for example Faagamer vs good uber players is a huge mismatch so with a few changes in the lineups slots the team should be fine i give this team the 6th rank

7. Esburrado Espeons- i know a few members on this team but not many so it is 7th

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)