Tournament Multi Random Team Tournament (SIGNUPS) [Deadline has been extended till 3rd April]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
approved by Irpachuza co-hosted with Clementine, original tournament and rules by mammalu

art by Pissog

Welcome to the second edition of the Multi Random Team Tournament! Playing with friends and playing with multiple people at the same time is a fun time, and this tournament is made precisely for that. Games will be done in Best of 3 series in [Gen 8] Multi Random Battle format. There's no prize for this tournament, it is just there for fun!

General Rules:

1. For the most part, general tournament rules and regulations apply.
  2. Replays must be both saved and posted for every game played.
  3. All games should be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  4. Matches should all be scheduled by posting on your opponent's Smogon profile ASAP. In the event that you're unable to schedule with/get a response from your opponent, make a post in this thread so that proper action can be taken.
  5. This should go without saying, but no ghosting.
  6. Timer / DC: Players are not required to have the timer on during their games, but in the event that they do, timing out either by way of running out of time or disconnecting and not making it back in time will count as a loss for the player who runs out of time.
  7. For transparency it's better to use the same nicknames for the entire tournament.
How do I sign up?

You can join as a team using this format:
Code:
Team name:
Player A:
Player B:
Or if you desire you can join as a single and we will provide you a partner and be sure to write down your timezone for a better schedule:
In as solo [timezone]

The deadline for signups is Sunday, 10PM, April 3rd, 2022!

If you have any questions please be free to contact me or Clementine on PS!/Discord. (My name on PS is Ruby and my discord is artoria#0001)

Last edited:

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Team name: Brooklyn blazikens
Player A anyone
Player B: anyone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)