Multi tier RMT please

This is a custom rules team so i have double team and
the rules for my test was no switch outs.
PS. single battle team

uxie@choice scarf
levitate / bold
ev. 252def/252spd/6hp
-trick
-memento
-thunder wave
-flash

Uxie is one of my better leaders i use trick so i get the speed boost for the first turn and give the opponent the choice scarf locking them with only one move. thunder wave is to quarter the opponents speed after i gave them the choice scarf. Flash is just there to make me hard to hit. And i just use memento after a few flashes to make their attack's really low.

bastiodon@leftovers
impish/ sturdy
ev. 252def/129atk/129spd
-rock blast
-toxic
-roar
-stealth rock

bastiodon is just a great big tank he has rock blast for a bit of offense and toxic for lowering defense and a health chipper and also to stop leftovers. and good little trick with stealth rock and roar.

crobat@black sludge
jolly/ inner focus
ev. 252spe/86atk/86spd/86def
-confuse ray
-screech
-hypnosis
-aerial ace

crobat is my speedy pest i use hypnosis on the first turn to put the opponent to sleep.then i set up by using confuse ray then i screech 2 or 3 times if the opponent does not wake up i start to use aerial ace or if the opponent likes to use double team or minimize i use aerial ace

togekiss@kings rock
timid / serene grace
ev. 252spe/ 252spa/6hp
-air slash
-tri attack
-roost
-thunder wave

this has got to be one of the most annoying thing in my team.Air Slash has a whopping 70% chance of flinch.tri attack has a 40% chance of getting freeze burn or paralysis. roost to heal when i get a bit low on hp. thunder wave is to slow down fast opponents

giratina-altered@leftovers
bashful/ pressure
252atk/64spa /64def /64spd /64spe
-shadow force
-will-o-wisp
-double team
-aura sphere

this Giratina has got to be my best and favorite member of my team it held it own to a dusknoir giratina and killer eevee on its own. it is an almost modified copy of sashay in battle revolution. i use aura sphere to kill those that i cant hit. will-o-wisp for taking out 1/8 per turn and lowering attack and double team to make me really hard to hit. shadow force for opponents who like to use protect.

meganium@Leftovers
timid / overgrow
ev. 252def/252spd/6hp
-toxic
-leech seed
-synthesis
-giga drain

meganium is my healing wall it can take out most other walls like blissey with toxic and leech seed. synthesis is for when i do get low on health. and giga drain is there for a healing move that does damage. this thing is hard to kill because any damage taken it restores pretty much the only way i have had it lose is by spite and 1hko.

I think you meant Nasty Plot. In fact, I'd switch it over Calm Mind. Nasty Plot increases Sp.Atk. further than Calm Mind. However, if you need the extra Sp.Def. in addition, that's cool too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)