OC [Multifaction] Radical Mafia: One Piece (Won by Radicals, Zorbees, Gmax, and Mekkah)

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello,

I got luck fucked and drew a short stick and am a radical. I implore other radicals to reach out to me so that we can organize. It is impossible for us to win with our assigned teams. Whatever team attempts to win solo will lose to any of the other 3 teams that choose to win together. Radicaltopia is our only chance to win. With that in mind, it is imperative that we organize so that we can attempt to negotiate with the other teams using our raw numbers (as a unit, we are the largest team, so perhaps we can control the lynch).

Obviously do not tell your own teams that you are a radical, it only makes us more fucked than we already are.

Hello,

I got luck fucked and drew a short stick and am a radical. I implore other radicals to reach out to me so that we can organize. It is impossible for us to win with our assigned teams. Whatever team attempts to win solo will lose to any of the other 3 teams that choose to win together. Radicaltopia is our only chance to win. With that in mind, it is imperative that we organize so that we can attempt to negotiate with the other teams using our raw numbers (as a unit, we are the largest team, so perhaps we can control the lynch).

Obviously do not tell your own teams that you are a radical, it only makes us more fucked than we already are.
i guess we know who we are lyching now

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Hey everybody, Helmeppo of the World Government. Feel free to message me if you want to discuss anything. I'm willing to talk to anyone, but obviously I'm mainly looking for fellow members of the World Government. And if you don't I'll tell me father on all of you!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hi all! this marks the second game in a row that my role is: a) mechanically weak and b) clearly a member of my own team so I will be: collecting claims

I'm a CORE member of the Evil Pirates. I'm Buggy the Clown. I'll be hitting you all up individually, but if you'd like to expedite the process & start working with the team early please contact me yourself. Thanks!

I don't think we need to necessarily wait for an inspector - given the nature of roles in this game, we should be able to get some level of confidence on which role names are present on the Evil Pirates just from knowledge of the anime. If you're on the Evil Pirates please let me know + tell me your role name.

I'm EST and work during the day, but will be active outside of then. Talk to me!

If you are the STRAWHAT CREW

i, JALMONT, am claiming to be a part of the Strawhat crew. I am Tony Tony pirate

I don’t know jack about 1 piece so that’s how you know I’m legit and am not making this up. Sadly these days i have a job so I can only talk in depth after I go home so please allow a couple hours processing time for me to get back to you. Thanks
to clarify

I am a straw hat pirate

not a friend. Not an evil guy. But the above

UncleSam

Leading this village
Fine, I am a CORE member of the Strawhat Friends. Specifically I am Iceburg, who is apparently a person in his free time when he's not sinking the Titanic (I have literally never seen One Piece and know nothing about it so I assume this is his canonical backstory).

I would like:
- Fellow CORE Strawhat Friends to get in touch with me so that we can coordinate our actions. This is crucial for us not to fall behind.
- Reps from the Strawhats and Evil Pirates to get in touch so we can start coordinating.
- Strawhat Friends Radicals to get in touch - yes I know that LN is memeing that we can't win together but I read my win condition and guess what! It turns out we can. And it is probably not a coincidence that he is the only public claimer who has not claimed a role name.
- Neutrals to get in touch. I have a long and storied history of bending over backwards to help any and all neutrals win with me who are able to, so if you're interested in furthering that then please don't wait to reach out.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just to be clear, I would hope that all of the radicals would claim to their own teams. I'm not silly enough to think you should ONLY claim to me.

And yeah your win condition might SAY that you can win with your given team, but that is an impossible wincon. Any team attempting to solo win will get absolutely bodied by 2 teams allying with one another to win without radicals. As soon as it's convenient, UncleSam will discard you for his own victory.

And as to why I haven't pubclaimed a role name, as soon as my given faction is outted, more than 3/4 of the game has no reason to leave me alive. At least so long as my faction is not known, people might be willing to spare me for a few cycles on the chance that I am part of their starting team.

Last edited:

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
If the person leading my faction does not have the night kill and is not willing to say publicly they have the night kill I will not be claiming to them n0. I would strongly prefer if the person leading my faction was confirmed core thank you

You are town if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are a core member in my faction.
- You are a core member in another faction that is allied with mine.
- You are a radical member in my faction that is trying to win with own faction.
- You are a neutral that shares win conditions with core members or with my faction.

You are scum if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are a member of the enemy faction.
- You are a radical member in another faction that is allied with mine.
- You are a member of a faction that can ally with mine but won't do so.
- You are a neutral that doesn't share win conditions with core members nor my faction.

If you are scum you will be voted out! Please be wise everyone!
:mad:

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Since you're all so curious, I am the World Gov Kill Designator! Feel free to counterclaim if you want, but you'll be a dirty liar. Thanks to all the World Gov who have already made contact, but I'm gonna start collecting more info now

Attn STRAWHATS

I have heard from the following

Zoro
Sanji
Nami
Tony
Jimbei
Usopp
Thousand sunny
Franky

please contact me if you are on this list but have NOT talked to me. Also I’m in contact with our kill holder so if that’s you and you haven’t told me better speak up ASAP

Thanks

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
I too am in contact with the Evil Pirates nightkill holder and plan on working extremely closely with them. Making this public so that anyone else who'd like to counterclaim this can. In the absense of a counterclaim, this person will be given spreadsheet access. Please counterclaim quickly if you have the Evil Pirates nightkill.

THIS IS THE START OF DAY 1

NO WAY, A WANTED POSTER HAS DROPPED FROM THE SKY...

WHO DO WE THINK IT IS???????

IT'S NONE OTHER THAN...

Dear Lonelyness,

You are Franky, a cyborg shipwright. You are a member of the Straw Hat Crew in Eiichiro Oda's anime and manga series One Piece. Franky first appears in the Water 7 Arc, where he leads the Franky Family, a group of dismantlers and shipwrights. His backstory reveals that he was once an apprentice of the legendary shipwright Tom, who built the Oro Jackson, the ship of the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger.

Franky's transformation into a cyborg was a result of self-modifications made after a near-fatal accident involving a sea train. His enhancements grant him superhuman strength, durability, and a variety of built-in weapons. Franky's dream is to build and sail on a ship capable of circumnavigating the world, which he realizes with the creation of the Thousand Sunny, the Straw Hats' second and current ship.

Characterized by his flamboyant personality, loud demeanor, and distinctive blue hair, Franky frequently shouts his catchphrase "SUPER!" He is fiercely loyal to his friends and values their dreams. Franky's innovative engineering skills, combined with his powerful combat abilities, make him an invaluable member of the Straw Hat crew as they journey through the Grand Line in pursuit of the One Piece.
As one of the greatest threats to the World Government - you’ve memorized the blueprints of an Ancient Weapon, Pluton.

Once per game you can [CRAFT] Pluton on [USER A] to assist [USER B]. Pluton acts as a blackmail for the next 2 nights on a target forcing them to use their nightly action on USER B. Pluton does not Blackmail one shots.

Additionally as a proud member of the straw hats each night you may [PROTECT USER A] hardening your body to prevent them from any killing or status actions. Note: If a user has been conflicted with a status, Bodyguarding them will not cure their status or prevent their death.

You are a CORE member of the Straw Hats, you can win with the Straw Hats or joint win with either the World Government or the Straw Hat Friends, once the Evil Pirates have been eliminated. In order to joint win with the World Government or the Straw Hat Friends, their radicals must be eliminated.

CYBORG FRANKY IS WORTH 44 MILLION BERRIES, WOW BIG MONEY.

YOU ALSO LOOK AROUND AND NOTICE A PLAYER IS MISSING, WHERE IS

WAIT FOR IT...

Jalmont

HE CANNOT VOTE OR BE TARGETED WOWZERS

THIS IS THE START OF DAY 1, YOU HAVE 23 HOURS TO VOTE DEADLINE IS 8pm GMT -4.

REMINDER THAT THERE IS NO STANDARD HAMMER.

HAVE FUN.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
Well looks like the cat's out of the bag and i got pub inspected. Sorry to the radicals, i do think we can still work together.

But yeah, that being said, the strawhats really ought to rally behind me because i just got pubcleaned. So get in touch and let's hopefully win this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)