OC [Multifaction] Radical Mafia: One Piece (Won by Radicals, Zorbees, Gmax, and Mekkah)

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Evening Folks, as a member of the RADICAL faction, the treachery of user LonelyNess poses a great risk to us.

As LonelyNess has properly assessed, the winning chances of Radicals of winning with their faction are very low, the identity of many of us are also compromised due to this information reveal.

I was one of these people that were tricked, backstabbed, guffawed, and bamboozled. But I shall rise from this occasion and martyr myself for the cause.

I AM WHITEBEARD of the STRAWHAT FRIENDS FACTION, I am rising as the new leader of the RADICAL Faction.

I have no doubts that me pubclaiming will in due time lead to my death, this is to be expected after all.

I will coorelate and organize information in a manner to find trustworthy RADICAL members, and am currently beginning my search for my RIGHT HAND MAN. I implore you to get in touch with me if you are a RADICAL. I will be sharing spreadsheet access to my most trusted RADICAL contact.

My days on this earth are most likely numbered, but I need you all to remember one thing.

THE ONE PIECE...

THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!!!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
That might be a 10/10 power role. Honestly we're super lucky to have it publicized so early.

If you're a radical and have already claimed to LN, I ask you to join me today in voting LonelyNess. Nothing to lose at this point, the fact that you're radical is already public knowledge.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you wish to win with the strawhat pirates, i implore you to vote Lechen

He is Blackbeard, evil pirate radical curser whose targets die after 3 days. Allowing the Evil Pirates to retain additional killing power is not something we can abide by. World Gov / Strawhat Friends should find this target palatable as you cannot win with this individual. It would be foolish to allow him to live any longer.

Last edited:

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Vote LonelyNess

LN plans to hold the Radical Faction hostage for the rest of the game, in favor of the Strawhat Faction.

Every other faction is not incentivized to keep LN alive, he plans to bolster the Straw Hats ranks with additional members, gaining an advantage, then being able to pick wether they win solo or with another faction.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Every faction intends to bolster their own ranks at the expense of the others, what a nothing statement that is... lol

Fact of the matter is that core World Gov and core Strawhat Friend have no reason to lynch someone they can ally with (me) and have every reason to lynch someone they can't (lechen). And the radicals who didn't claim to me that wish to remain hidden have every reason to stick with their assigned factions at this point and not reveal themselves by voting against me.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ditto and US, I'm urging you guys to join me here. A vote on LN confirms your devotion to your own radical faction and to me. That's 2 of the possible 3 ways for you guys to win. Lechen's role is strong, but we literally won't even have control of it as long as LN is alive. 2 night full redirection is an insane ability.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
Ditto and US, I'm urging you guys to join me here. A vote on LN confirms your devotion to your own radical faction and to me. That's 2 of the possible 3 ways for you guys to win. Lechen's role is strong, but we literally won't even have control of it as long as LN is alive. 2 night full redirection is an insane ability.
Killing me is -actively- against their win condition. It's absolutely wild to think a strawhat friend / world gov would lynch me when i've handed them a perfect lynch target on a silver platter. Killing a radical of yours is actively part of their win condition... lynching Lechen fulfills 2/3 of their potential wincons

Last edited:

Lechen

the crest of flames
is a Tiering Contributor
Alright, my night ability is to cause the earth to shake, which protects someone of my choice from being visited. My one shot is extreme darkness which makes someone die in three nights

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
Alright, my night ability is to cause the earth to shake, which protects someone of my choice from being visited. My one shot is extreme darkness which makes someone die in three nights
The strawhat pirates have a nightly "cure darkness" ability. It makes absolutely no sense for us to have a nightly cure to your curse if your curse is only a one-shot. That would completely invalidate the power and make it worthless.

Not to mention, why would you full claim rolename / faction / ability to me but for some reason lie about what your "real" nightly ability is? It makes absolutely no sense why you would do that. Additionally, i highly doubt that anyone allied with the "radicals" would have a weak night ability.

This is a failed attempt at trying to seem weaker than you really are.

thats not how it works. radicals are picked completely randomly, as stated in the post. kindly pls check the post before you start claiming shit like this.

Vote LonelyNess out of solidarity
you obviously didnt read the post, what the post ACTUALLY said was that if you know all the names in a faction, it’s random which ones are radical. Absolutely no information was given with respect to radical role strength, but I would assume LN is right, since it makes the game more interesting to have factions decide if (and/or when) they have to get rid of their strongest roles

The voting is very difficult, most of the accused are really good options to vote for. Personally, I am not a radical, LonelyNess contacted me and I told him I wasn't. However, his strategy was so good that it caused me a bit of fear. I don't know what kind of plans he has for the information he gathered and whether in the future that could work for or against my faction.

Today, based on my own judgment, I am going to vote LonelyNess. Because I see him as more threatening overall than the other accused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 70)