OC [Multifaction] Radical Mafia: One Piece (Won by Radicals, Zorbees, Gmax, and Mekkah)

you obviously didnt read the post, what the post ACTUALLY said was that if you know all the names in a faction, it’s random which ones are radical. Absolutely no information was given with respect to radical role strength, but I would assume LN is right, since it makes the game more interesting to have factions decide if (and/or when) they have to get rid of their strongest roles
you could argue that "They are completely random (who is a radical)" is ambiguous with respect to characters or to players (them being randomly picked among characters would obviously ensure no difference between ability strength) but i literally checked with the hosts a few days ago and they confirmed that you wouldnt be able to tell if someone's radical by their abilities.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The voting is very difficult, most of the accused are really good options to vote for. Personally, I am not a radical, LonelyNess contacted me and I told him I wasn't. However, his strategy was so good that it caused me a bit of fear. I don't know what kind of plans he has for the information he gathered and whether in the future that could work for or against my faction.

Today, based on my own judgment, I am going to vote LonelyNess. Because I see him as more threatening overall than the other accused.
If you are a core gov or a core strawhat friend, you have absolutely no reason to vote me. we can win together. you cannot win with lechen. by voting for me you are publicly stating you're either a radical or an evil pirate.

If you are a core gov or a core strawhat friend, you have absolutely no reason to vote me. we can win together. you cannot win with lechen. by voting for me you are publicly stating you're either a radical or an evil pirate.
Its also the case that you will likely aim at a government or straw-hat friend radical tomorrow, and argue the converse. Ultimately, going down this chain of lynches is going to end up forcing other factions to kill their own radicals or out (except the strawhat radicals, of course!).

Its a bad precedent to go along with this scheme, and will ultimately only benefit the strawhat faction unilaterally, despite what LonelyNess argues.

My point is that the current game-state gives a huge lead in terms of momentum and information to the strawhats.

If the other factions do not lynch Lechen here, Lechen probably will still die due to the strength of his role but that negative gamestate will not need to occur.

If people dogpile on Lechen here, the evil pirates will have no reason to refrain from lynching the other radicals on day 2, day 3, etc. And I don't foresee LonelyNess outing any strawhat radicals ever.

My point is that the current game-state gives a huge lead in terms of momentum and information to the strawhats.

If the other factions do not lynch Lechen here, Lechen probably will still die due to the strength of his role but that negative gamestate will not need to occur.

If people dogpile on Lechen here, the evil pirates will have no reason to refrain from lynching the other radicals on day 2, day 3, etc. And I don't foresee LonelyNess outing any strawhat radicals ever.
Radicals get voted our during the day, because 60% of the game needs radicals gone, 40% of the game can win with radicals.

Cores get killed during the night, because each team is incentivized to kill each others cores.

Radicals get voted our during the day, because 60% of the game needs radicals gone, 40% of the game can win with radicals.

Cores get killed during the night, because each team is incentivized to kill each others cores.
but LonelyNess is only going to out government, strawhat friend, and evil pirate radicals.

That gamestate still only helps the strawhat pirates who have a large information lead at this stage.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
but LonelyNess is only going to out government, strawhat friend, and evil pirate radicals.

That gamestate still only helps the strawhat pirates who have a large information lead at this stage.
I might be only willing to out those 3, but the other 3 factions i would assume are at some point going to out the radicals of my faction. And they'll get lynched accordingly.

I'm not the only person who can out people m2h....

vote Lechen

I strongly disagree with the LonelyNess vote right now. I am down to keep him alive as long as he continues to supply us with Radical Vigilantes from various factions to lynch instead. I don't suspect there are a lot of Radical Vigilantes so I think this will dry up pretty quickly and then we can figure out what to do about him.

I feel that people are missing that lynching Radicals from your own faction makes your faction easier for neighbor factions to cooperate with. It's at least neutral if not actively good for Radicals on your own team to die. Not that you should waste your own kills on them or risk the lives of your core members hunting for them, but if you have the option to kill one for free (like the opportunity to kill Lechen that LN has given us) I think even Evil Pirates should take that opportunity.

If he does the thing M2H is describing and kills Radicals from the other 3 factions while keeping SHP radicals alive this plays into the Evil Pirates' hand. They will have their pick of allies and SHP will be limited to a "pure" win which is extremely easy to bully while there are double digit numbers of people remaining. A small team with their Radicals gone is just much much stronger than a small team that still has Radicals riddled throughout them.

Lechen

the crest of flames
is a Tiering Contributor
UNLESS YOU ARE STRAWHAT YOU HAVE NO REASON TO HElP LN. 6 radicals have revealed to him, and he will out them once I'm dead. This heavily benefits strawhats because they essentially start with a 1.5 personnel advantage over everyone else.

I think you're assuming too much. Whether or not I am an Evil Pirate, my reasons remain the same.

I'll present both situations:
1- I am an Evil Pirate/radical - You would represent a direct threat

2- I am not an Evil Pirate/radical - I am afraid that you might form an alliance with another faction that isn't mine.

Strategically, if you decide to ally with the Strawhats Friends, the government could be harmed, and vice versa.

I just think you are dangerous and one of the player who have more information about others. :row:

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
I mean if you vote against me, i'll CERTAINLY form an alliance with another faction that isn't yours...

My beef is with the Evil Pirates. I am pro-strawhat friend and world government. They have nothing to fear from me.

Lechen

the crest of flames
is a Tiering Contributor
I mean if you vote against me, i'll CERTAINLY form an alliance with another faction that isn't yours...

My beef is with the Evil Pirates. I am pro-strawhat friend and world government. They have nothing to fear from me.
Sadly you can't ally with both. LonelyNess will 100% discard you when he sees a winning line. I bet he is telling all of the strawhat radicals that he will 100% betray friends and government just to secure a solo victory. Do not trust him, please.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Sadly you can't ally with both. LonelyNess will 100% discard you when he sees a winning line. I bet he is telling all of the strawhat radicals that he will 100% betray friends and government just to secure a solo victory. Do not trust him, please.
Gonna be real, my guy - the points you're using to argue for your life are kinda obvious. of COURSE LN will dump anyone to secure a win. duh

if you want to save yourself, prove why we should keep you alive more thanhow LN should die. you gotta negotiate in a game like this, and you're not bringing much to the table

Dead by Daylight

o green world, don't desert me now
is a Contributor to Smogon
It's N1. What does not voting Lechen do for 3 out of the 4 factions? Even if the worst-case scenario happens, we have LN's role and ability and can just, you know, vote himout.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 82)