Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

Hey guys, I have some big news to share. You may be wondering why the Fire Faction and Grass Faction are working so close together... Well the truth is UncleSam is not actually Fire. There is literally no connection that makes UncleSam Fire Faction, besides nobody counter claiming. I had a long conversation with Mekkah early on and despite Mekkah still being able to talk with Fire in their group chat, US could not bring up anything Mekkah said about me from those N0-N1 convos.

US is actually Grass faction and has been essentially doubling Grass's claims and info by acting as Fire. In the memetime, lynch US.

lynch UncleSam
REALLL AS FUCK

VOTE UNCLESAM

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Vote unclesam

that said pidge is almost certainly with water since he has thrown two freelancers under the bus as water and both are dead due to his actions lol

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
TOO LONG HAVE THE FIRE NATION AND WHATEVER GRASS IS DOING AND WATER TOO I GUESS THOUGHT THEY COULD CONTROL US

THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD INCREASE THE NUMBER OF RECRUITS TO SILENCE US

BUT WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED

WE OWN THIS CITY
he says, sheeping a recruited player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)