Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

Okay it's time to big boy claim.

I am a RECRUITER BOMB, if any faction attempts to recruit me I will explode, killing both of us. As such, I can ONLY win if the Freelancers win out over the other 3 factions

As such, I believe it is possible for a Freelancer win and I believe I am the perfect person to do it. If you feel left out and like you won't be recruited because you're not a big boy player or also have a role that is anti-recruitment, please contact me so that we can unite and enact street justice against these swine.

I am a RECRUITER BOMB, if any faction attempts to recruit me I will explode, killing both of us. As such, I can ONLY win if the Freelancers win out over the other 3 factions

As such, I believe it is possible for a Freelancer win and I believe I am the perfect person to do it. If you feel left out and like you won't be recruited because you're not a big boy player or also have a role that is anti-recruitment, please contact me so that we can unite and enact street justice against these swine.
What button do I press to doubt?

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you're a recruiter you should speak with me about obtaining the INFO ROLES ONLY faction.

We are a mighty arrangement already. Must take all INFO ROLES ONLIES no inspector left behind.

What if you're roleblocked on the same night you'd be recruited?

Also what is the speed priority of your exploding action?

To make my attempts at decentralized leading more credible, here’s some speed tier data:

Kills are base speed 20.

Utility roles are base speed 30.

Role-affecting roles like roleblock and redirect are base speed 80.

Some roles seem to have slightly higher speed than base. Multiple sources on this, doubt that everything is fake. Like speed 31, 32 etc. Haven’t seen higher than +3 from base thus far. Seems most common in tiers 20 and 80.

This information brought to you by the Decentralized Alliance. If you want to contribute, message me to opt-in. I will send you a target list for next night. No need to claim or give me any info. I will collect results anonymously via a Google Form after the night.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Team Pikachu Ice Cream Social and Recruitment Seminar
Come and meet other potential Team Pikachu recruits and bond over your favorite ice creams

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Suddenly, a STATICKY VOICE starts speaking from seemingly nowhere!

zorbees said:
I extended the following offer to the Water and Grass recruiters:

My STATICKY voice, at the service of your team's recruitment efforts. Offering full-on anonymity with all the benefits of being outed, like that Charizard over there.

First come, first served! First one to offer legitimate recruitment down the line wins!

Contact Info: staticradio12212023@outlook.com
CV available upon request.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)