Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
The crowd descends upon Agape as he protests fruitlessly, “But I’m green like the Grinch!” They all start chanting, “Happy Holidays, Agape! Congratulations on being the first death on a holiday!” as they overrun and lynch him. Agape drops his Role PM.

Dear Agape, you are Mew, the jack of all trades.

Through your unique ability to learn all TMs, you have already mastered four different highly important mafia skills, but you can only use each ability once. The skills are as follows: Night X - Protect Player, Speed tier 30, (bodyguard that protects any user from dying), Psychic Player, Speed tier 30, (inspects and receives target’s full Role PM and alliance), Fire Spin Player, Speed tier 83, (roleblocks target, including kills), and Hyper Beam Player, Speed tier 20 (kills target, can only be used after the other three abilities have all been used).

You are allied with the Grass Faction. You win if all Fire and Water Faction members are dead.
All relevant Day 2 results are out. If you believe you should have received results but didn't, contact me immediately.
It is now Night 2. All killing abilities are now active. Night 2 will end on 12/26/23, at 8:00pm EST / 1:00am UTC.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Final votecount:

Agape (22) - Bass, pulsar512b, ChaosNinjaGaming, master oden, LonelyNess, dak, SB., Matieu, Spiderz, Lrr, Ehmcee, Martin, shade, Celever, skippergamez, Laurel, Sogs, iamveryhappy, olivia7, Da Letter El, Ailura, SirFish
apricity (8) – Former, Yeti, Agape, Ampharos, internet, UncleSam, shubaka17, joey
Martin (6) - jumpluff, NightEmerald, Duskfall98, rssp1, CaffeineBoost, Aura Guardian,
skippergamez (3) - a fairy, billymills, ImaginaryNeon
No vote (1) - JALMONT
billymills (1) – Ditto
Celever (1) - HydrogenHydreigon
ImaginaryNeon (1) – bluedoom
UncleSam (1) - Lightwolf
Sogs (1) – zorbees

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
am i reading this wrong or would a freelancer win require the game state to be:

multiple factions + freelancers, then nightkills happen -> only freelancers

bc if @ any point only one faction remains they win

so yeah freelancer win is just not a thing thats boutta happen LMAO

ipl has confirmed that freelancers are allowed to 1v1 a faction, they can't just be endgamed if they can win a fight

technically possible if there is enough kill power in freelancers like multiple vigs or something, but it is highly unlikely yeah

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
ye i was thinking llike each of the factions killing the other w vig
fun fact in 2 mafias mafia this almost happened w the final 3 of psy, celever, realiti. psy town celever pack (scum) realiti mafia (scum). celever and realiti voted for each other and psy voted no vote. unfortunately the random choice of who died landed on realiti. but if it had landed on no vote then realiti and celever prob kill each other and town wins. despite not elimming correctly once that game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)