Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

Attention all,

Clouds has been inspected as a solo werewolf whose win condition is to be the last one alive. He has a 2x BPV, 1xLPV and permanently copies the dead's abilities for himself (all 1x shots are converted into unlimited abilities).

US, Former. I know our factions have been at war throughout the entire game but in order to restore peace to the Smogon community, please vote Clouds for today.

vote Clouds
Wow it's like the last IPL NOC 3p role but on crack.

Imagine hitting that with Wandering Spirit and putting the wolf on a faction while making them the saddest neutral of all time. Surely this can't be a real interaction in this game?

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
there is no solo werewolf, no alternate win condition, and anyone who believes that should be disappointed in themselves

i'm also still a freelancer lol, mr. water faction face realiti surely has bigger fish to fry. that being said,

vote realiti

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello everyone

Fire and Grass will be voting for Ailura / Lind today. If you are a freelancer then know this: Water will only be recruiting 1/3 of you. Even if they try to sweettalk you into voting for Fire or Grass, just remember that simple numbers will tell you that most of you will end up with Fire or Grass. There will be four new recruits to Fire / Grass today and four additional ones tonight, plus two kills. If there is a significant counterpush from Water then anyone who goes against us will be liable to being killed - if you're a freelancer, you really should not take that chance. For example, Water used Drookez role every single night and had him vote with them, which forced Grass to kill him. And guess what? Now he can't win.

Don't be like Drookez. Don't be used by Water when they have no intention of recruiting you. Play the simple numbers.

Vote Ailura / Lind.

Clouds is not a wolf, this is host-confirmed. Don't get conned by Waters on that front either.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd still really love to see an explanation for why water killed ln. Grass killed drookez believing he was already recruited to water. I've seen the evidence for why and it was an honest "mistake" - there was no reason to think he was a FL for them.

Killing ln just seems BM. The efforts water has been going to to trick grass with their recruits and to trick people so far down the recruitment pipeline into dedicating their actions to water with no hope of ever actually being picked up is, sure, playing to win, but it just reminds me of why I stopped enjoying the time sink of mafia. 100% scum win rate in NOCs but constantly throwing weaker villagers under the bus didn't make me feel like a good person. Just a great mafia player.

Like I get it. I just don't miss it.

vote realiti
theres no way ipl would let limited use become infinite on top of all the other stuff, with even half of the limited use ive seen. That would imply they have infinite uses of all the mew abilities. You can’t fool me twice.

there is no solo werewolf, no alternate win condition, and anyone who believes that should be disappointed in themselves

i'm also still a freelancer lol, mr. water faction face realiti surely has bigger fish to fry. that being said,

vote realiti
What a pathetic defense, you really have nothing to say for yourself don't you?

Clouds is not a wolf, this is host-confirmed. Don't get conned by Waters on that front either.
That was an obvious joke and I made that post right after our convo, lame that you're trying to twist that into an actual case but oh well. People are smart enough to think for themselves and everybody knows what you're trying to do, you don't need to try and force your narratives to the freelancers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)