My first Breeding Project Thread GEN 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new to posting, and dont frequent forums, so i apologize if i dont know the format that trade/request threads are made... however i am new to RNGing and have learned how to rng fairly effectively for shinyness, and ivs...

I was going to make a trade thread (and i will in the future) but ATM i dont have anything to trade except about 30 random shinies, and a shinyflawless riolu, alakazam, and feraligator.... i didnt want to make a bunch of flawless pokemon in the hopes of people wanting them just to fill a trade thread... instead i decided to open a breeding project thread so i can take peoples requests...

I am new at this, and i dont play pokemon everyday, so it may take awhile to make your request, but if i get a few patient people to help me make a name for myself in the trading threads, thats all that matters to me.

my rules...

1. Every pokemon i make is going to be shiny (i collect shinies, so if im going to be RNGing, i am gong to make it shiny)

2. Like the title says, I can only do Gen. 4 atm... eventually i will move up to gen 5, but im still getting my bearings.

3. If it is a rare pokemon in Gen 4, i may not have it yet... im going through to catch them all for breeders, and if you specifically ask for one that i dont have yet that will be my priority.

4. Most (if not all) of my pokemon will have full redis with credit to me. I cannot think of any pokemon that i would keep exclusive, but i guess if i am traded a no redistribution pokemon, i would follow that persons lead, so as to not just feed someone elses trade thread and not get anything in return. When a request is fulfilled, i will you know the redis status.

You can leave posts here, or pm/vm me with your requests, and i will try to check smogon often.

So far i have only RNG'd for 3 flawless pokemon... i dont know how to post up pictures, but i can give some descriptions of them to give you an idea of what i have accomplished

Shiny Flawless Alakazam - all 31 - Modest - Synchronize - 252 spd, 252 SpA, 4 hp - Psychic, Focus Blast, Grass Knot, Shadow ball all max pp
(i have the flawless abra as well, however he is not ev trained and does not have those moves...)

Shiny Flawless Riolu - all 31 - Jolly - Inner Focus - Bullet punch, Crunch

Shiny Flawless Totodile - all 31 - Adamant - Torrent

You may want to post some of the Pokemon you have bred to give people an idea of what you can do. Make sure you mention the redistributable status of each Pokemon you trade to others. Good luck.

other than describing the pokemon i have bred, i dont know how to post pictures up centered on my thread... and i only have 3 flawless right now... i havent bred many because i dont want to breed a pokemon that people wont want... im taking requests from people, and after a while, can make a trade thread with those fulfilled requests...

Thank you for the advice

You can post picture by simply copying and pasting them from a web page into your post or by pressing the image button (the mountain) and inserting the image's URL.

People are often interested in Pokemon that are unique, or not many people have. Examples are rarely used Pokemon or those bred with specific egg moves or Hidden Powers that differentiate them from others of the same species.

Hi I like the riolu and the totodile. Check my sig if there is anything you'd like. Only my Deino are rng the rest are normally bred through pain and blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)