SM OU My First Built Team Need Advice

Okay here is a brief explanation for what this team is for I play a Pixelmon (Minecraft + Pokemon) server I want a good OU team for it so that is why I didn’t add any legendary due to the fact they are hard to catch. Now that you know let’s start!
1546455778441.gif

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Leech Seed
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
Venusaur was my first pick due to it ability Thick Fat which reduces damage from Ice and Fire type moves it is also a tanky pokemon that can break walls because of Toxic, the only problem is Psychic and Flying type Pokémon.
1546456242640.gif

Tyranitar @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock
Tyranitar was my assistant to help again Psychic and Flying that poses threats against my Venusaur. Tyranitar has both Dark and Rock typing which counters Psychic and Flying types really well. I gave it Pursuit So I can hit my opponent first if they are trying to switch out. Tyranitar is weak to Bug and Grass Types.
1546456354472.gif

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Thunder Punch
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
Infernape my third pick helps both Tyranitar and Venusaur. It’s a choice scarf infernape so it can out speed most of the competition. It defends well against Ice Bug and Grass which poses threats against Venasaur and Tyranitar.
1546456509605.gif

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
Rotom Wash I needed a Pokémon that can take out Water Pokémon easily but not take much damage if I am switching out from my Infernape. This is where Rotom Wash comes in handy it has both Water and Electric typing which makes it good to switch into if a water or electric type move is coming in. It is also good to switch in if a earthquake is coming because of its ability levitate. This Pokémon is a Special Attacker which was needed for the team.
1546456821211.gif

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
Garchomp I picked this Pokémon because it is a hard hitting Pokémon it can be switched into to take some hits that would normally kill my Pokémon like Infernape. It is a fast Pokémon as-well being able to put speed most of OU.
1546456976899.gif

Alakazam @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Recover
Alakazam I picked this Pokémon because I needed a Special Attacker that is also fast enough to go before a poison type so it doesn’t have a chance to poison my Pokémon I also wanted a Pokémon that is able to kill Dragon types fast

Okay this is one of my first teams I have ever made if there is any suggestions that I could use to make this team better please comment them below it would be much appreciated

You have just said that you are going to support your Venusuar-M by switching to that Helmet Tyranitor.Well,there comes the situation like this:when you meet Unburden Hawlucha(often over 608 speed after using Ele Seed etc.) in a battle,it will be hard enough to organize an effective counter-attack,even when we turns to that rotom-wash.This is mainly because the foe would low down your Rotom-w's HP as much as he(she) can before he attacks.So I think you should take this into consideration.

Also,your Scarf Alakazam learned Recover.I dont know if it is effective.That's because Alakazam isn't able to stand enough damage,and Scarf+Recover limited its motivation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)