Monotype My First Fairy-Monotype Team!

I'm quite new to Monotype. So I'd like to get my team rated and also get some useful tips for Monotype battles! My main type is Fairy. Cuz no type is immune against it and its a quite powerful type that checks Dark, Dragon and Fighting, one of which is a POWERFUL type - Dragon. And its also my fav type :)

Mega Gardevoir

Thanatos (Gardevoir-Mega) (F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball

I gave it the ability trace to hopefully get speed boost from Blazikens and Ninjasks before I had it Mega-Evolved, so I can out-speed faster Pokemon. As you can see from it's EVs, Nature and IVs, its a Fast Special Sweeper. Instead of the normal Moonblast, I gave it Hyper Voice to utilize its Pixilate ability that makes normal type moves into stronger fairy type moves. Making it more powerful than Moonblast. As for Psyshock, i will be using it to counter Pokemon that are physically weak. (Famous examples: Chansey, Blissey) As to why I didn't go with Focus Blast is to avoid potentially missing it. And Will-o-Wisp to cripple potential physical threats to my team. Lastly, Shadow Ball to counter pesky Ghost types. :ghorse:
(Hyper-Offensive)

1659185258887.png

Belle (Ribombee) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sweet Veil
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Tailwind
- Bug Buzz
- Dazzling Gleam

Ribombee's purpose is to set-up and make my Pokemons faster. I gave it Focus Sash so that no matter what, it can land it's Sticky Web. I also gave it Tailwind so it can speed up my other Pokemons sitting at the back. Bug Buzz and Dazzling Gleam will be there to help do some chip damage to the opposing team if Ribombee is still alive after setting up Tailwind and Sticky Web.:psysly:
(Utility)
Comfey Pokemon PNG HD

Flora (Comfey) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Triage
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Giga Drain
- Dazzling Gleam
- Petal Dance

I planned this Pokemon to be a Life-Stealing Fast Heavy Hitter. I gave it Choice Specs to boost its Special Attack so that it can hit hard with priority to all healing/draining moves. [Triage] It checks Pokemon that are Specially weak but Fast. [example: Mega-Lopunny, Mega-Gallade, etc.] I gave it Dazzling Gleam and Petal Dance as Place Holder moves. I still don't know what moves to put. :row:
(Tank-attacker-hybrid)

florges from bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net

Aphrodite (Florges-White) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Aromatherapy

This girly here will be the Tank of the team. I gave it Moonblast for STAB and Giga Drain for additional healing. Synthesis to keep it alive and Aromatherapy to support other team members by curing status conditions. I mostly use it for switching in to Pokemon that hits kinda hard. {tbh i didnt know what i was thinking when i added her into the team. She's kinda useless but at the same time, there's not really any better options?}:changry:
(Tank)

Tapu Koko (Pokémon GO) - Best Movesets, Counters, Evolutions and CP

THOR (Tapu Koko) @ Electrium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Wild Charge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Taunt

This one was my go-to mon in every team. This set uses Wild Charge over Thunderbolt in order to weaken specially defensive Pokemon like Magearna and Chansey that normally switch into Thunderbolt. U-turn allows Tapu Koko to pivot out against Ground-types like Gliscor and Landorus-Therian without having to worry about its attempt being blocked like it would with Volt Switch. Taunt can be useful for shutting down defensive Pokemon like Clefable and Ferrothorn improving this set's ability to break down defensive teams. And its the choosen one to have a Z-crystal.
(Mixed-Attacker)

Azumarill (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Ariale (Azumarill) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Liquidation

Azumarill will have Huge Power to boost its Attack whilst having 4x Attcak boost from Belly Drum. I gave it Sitrus Berry to heal it up to about 75% of its max HP when it uses Belly Drum. Aqua Jet will be used to KO Physically Weaker Pokemon. Play Rough and Liquidation for STAB and deal MASSIVE Damage to the opposing team. I use it as a Physical Sweeper.
(Super-offensive)

I hope to get some helpful tips from experienced players out there! Please do rate my team!:woo:

Hello! I will try to help with your team :)
First of all this is National Dex Monotype and not SS Monotype so it is better to make it clear.
I see really weird mons and we will gonna change the team a lot to make it actually good and viable.

:gardevoir-mega: I love this mon but Mega Diancie is simply better. Gardevoir is still a strong mon but the speed and the high Attack stats make Diancie more useful as Gardevoir doesn't add really much to the team, like it helps vs Dark and Dragon which Fairy shouldn't struggle much with.

:ribombee: Webs Fairy can eventually be a thing but it's far away from being standard so I would just use a simplier and more standard/solid approach. Webs are also not really suggested in singles beside some specific HO teams or types such as Bug, but even then your team isn't as offensive as it should be to abuse them well. I would use Klefki :klefki: with Screens as Fairy usually is made of Setup sweepers + Screens support, being an offensive type. Klefki just runs Light Screen and Reflect to offer support to the setup sweepers and also Spikes to worn down opposing teams. Last move is a filler and can be Toxic/Thunder Wave that can cripple threats such as Zapdos and Gengar or Foul Play to handle physical attackers like Excadrill which can try to setup with SD + Rapid Spin.

:comfey: I like it and this can be a cool mon but as i said, there are just better options (it also likes CM sets with Stored Power and Dkiss + Giga Drain sets) and you could eventually have fun using it but as i am trying to give you advice to make it more viable, I would just replace this with Clefable. Clefable is incredibly strong, especially behind screens where he runs a Calm Mind setup set. He can win many matchups alone, being a threat even for Steel and being able to win many games against types like Flying.

:florges: Again, we will proceed replacing this with a setup sweeper. You said this mon is supposed to tank, but there are other options and screens allow us to tank even more. I would use Tapu Bulu, which can help a lot vs Water, Poison, Steel and Rock. It can run Bulk Up or Swords Dance sets and i would just go for SD+ Sub/High Horsepower +Horn Leech + CC set. It could even run Stone Edge + Rockium Z but as i want to keep something of your team, i will keep Azumarill and give the Z move to him.

:tapu-koko: This is a great choice, but some things you said don't make much sense. For special walls like Chansey, you will most likely go to other mons like Bulu and Azumarill. Let's keep this special and let's use Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, HP Ice and Roost. I do like Expert Belt as item but i guess that HDB or Specs can also work, with the lattest maybe running Grass Knot>Roost altho Roost can still be used.

:azumarill: I really enjoy this mon and it's quite strong. I would just give him Normalium Z as Z Belly Drum is really strong. It restores your life and then uses Belly Drum, so you can potentially use it while being at 20% and this is really strong. Use Knock Off>Liquidation Tho, to hit things like Toxapex. Substitute can also be an option to avoid status.

The team would then look like this: https://pokepast.es/8d26056b7e91831c
There can also be other valid options like Tapu Lele and Mimikyu and as I said, you could even try Specs on Koko. I know that there are a lot of changes but your team isn't really viable at the moment so that's what pretty much you should do, maybe you can try using Mega Gardevoir but Diancie is just better as I said, helping even with hazard control. This should do great vs Water, Ground, Dark, Dragon, Flying, Rock and Steel and Poison are doable even tho they still have the matchup. Also, i wanted to say that Spectrier, Blaziken and Magearna are banned, as you mention them in your post.
Let me know if you have any questions and i hope this helped you!

Ribombee gets Moonblast egg move. I agree w/ all the replacements, including the Comfey set. If you were to keep Specs, run U-Turn for pivoting and Pollen Puff for some sort of coverage(same type as U-turn, but that hardly deals damage.)

Hello! I will try to help with your team :)
First of all this is National Dex Monotype and not SS Monotype so it is better to make it clear.
I see really weird mons and we will gonna change the team a lot to make it actually good and viable.

:gardevoir-mega: I love this mon but Mega Diancie is simply better. Gardevoir is still a strong mon but the speed and the high Attack stats make Diancie more useful as Gardevoir doesn't add really much to the team, like it helps vs Dark and Dragon which Fairy shouldn't struggle much with.

:ribombee: Webs Fairy can eventually be a thing but it's far away from being standard so I would just use a simplier and more standard/solid approach. Webs are also not really suggested in singles beside some specific HO teams or types such as Bug, but even then your team isn't as offensive as it should be to abuse them well. I would use Klefki :klefki: with Screens as Fairy usually is made of Setup sweepers + Screens support, being an offensive type. Klefki just runs Light Screen and Reflect to offer support to the setup sweepers and also Spikes to worn down opposing teams. Last move is a filler and can be Toxic/Thunder Wave that can cripple threats such as Zapdos and Gengar or Foul Play to handle physical attackers like Excadrill which can try to setup with SD + Rapid Spin.

:comfey: I like it and this can be a cool mon but as i said, there are just better options (it also likes CM sets with Stored Power and Dkiss + Giga Drain sets) and you could eventually have fun using it but as i am trying to give you advice to make it more viable, I would just replace this with Clefable. Clefable is incredibly strong, especially behind screens where he runs a Calm Mind setup set. He can win many matchups alone, being a threat even for Steel and being able to win many games against types like Flying.

:florges: Again, we will proceed replacing this with a setup sweeper. You said this mon is supposed to tank, but there are other options and screens allow us to tank even more. I would use Tapu Bulu, which can help a lot vs Water, Poison, Steel and Rock. It can run Bulk Up or Swords Dance sets and i would just go for SD+ Sub/High Horsepower +Horn Leech + CC set. It could even run Stone Edge + Rockium Z but as i want to keep something of your team, i will keep Azumarill and give the Z move to him.

:tapu-koko: This is a great choice, but some things you said don't make much sense. For special walls like Chansey, you will most likely go to other mons like Bulu and Azumarill. Let's keep this special and let's use Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, HP Ice and Roost. I do like Expert Belt as item but i guess that HDB or Specs can also work, with the lattest maybe running Grass Knot>Roost altho Roost can still be used.

:azumarill: I really enjoy this mon and it's quite strong. I would just give him Normalium Z as Z Belly Drum is really strong. It restores your life and then uses Belly Drum, so you can potentially use it while being at 20% and this is really strong. Use Knock Off>Liquidation Tho, to hit things like Toxapex. Substitute can also be an option to avoid status.

The team would then look like this: https://pokepast.es/8d26056b7e91831c
There can also be other valid options like Tapu Lele and Mimikyu and as I said, you could even try Specs on Koko. I know that there are a lot of changes but your team isn't really viable at the moment so that's what pretty much you should do, maybe you can try using Mega Gardevoir but Diancie is just better as I said, helping even with hazard control. This should do great vs Water, Ground, Dark, Dragon, Flying, Rock and Steel and Poison are doable even tho they still have the matchup. Also, i wanted to say that Spectrier, Blaziken and Magearna are banned, as you mention them in your post.
Let me know if you have any questions and i hope this helped you!
OMG thanks for helping out! I'll change the team just like you said! :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)