My first RMT :O

Well i finally decided to make an RMT for my wi fi team, I hope you guys can help me fix some of the problems it has and take it easy on me since im not very good at explaining things.

last note, im more of a BL user and im open to suggestions for replacements.

The idea is to pass bulk ups to either Machamp or Metagross and clear away physical sweepers to open the way for a Mismagius sweep.

Sneak Peak:
dpmfa419.png
dpmfa003.png
dpmfa068.png
dpmfa429.png
dpmfa376.png
dpmfa485.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dpmfa419.png

Floatzel @ Leftovers
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 192 HP / 64 Defense / 252 Speed
Jolly nature
- Bulk up
- Waterfall
- Taunt
- Baton Pass

Standard Baton passer who helps out my Machamp and Metagross, great lead that Taunts all those (P)hazers and sets ups up on the physical ones. im concidering replacing this it hasnt done much. :/

dpmfa003.png

Venusaur @ Leftovers
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 204 HP / 252 Sp. Defense / 52 Defense
Calm Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder
- Leeh Seed
- Hidden Power Fire

My leech seeder/special wall that can take thunderbolts directed towards Floatzel.

dpmfa068.png

Machamp @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
Evs: 108 HP / 144 Att. / 252 Def / 4 Speed
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Dynamic Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch

One of my Bulk up recipients and Gyarados counter, i decided to go with the physical boltbeam for coverage and given evs help it take physical hits better.

dpmfa429.png

Mismagius @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 116 HP / 140 Sp Attack / 252 Speed
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power Fight
- Substitute

The Star of the team and my Blissey killer, who has swept a couple of teams once its threats were cleared away.

dpmfa376.png

Metagross @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 12 Def / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- ThunderPunch
- Earthquake
- Explosion

My second Bulk up recipient and my main physical sweeper. has the standard Cb ev spread but with life orb for versatily and after a bulk up is passed the power loss is no longer noticed, considered replacing Meteor Mash with Bullet Punch.

dpmfa485.png

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power Ice

i personally love scarf Heatran because it manages to get a lot of surprise kills since no ones expect it to hold a scarf. the reason i have both Fire Blast and Overheat is because i like having the option between then if i know, i will be able to sweep their team with him and overheat comes in handy for that extra kick in power.

Threat List:

will add as threats are pointed out to me.

First off, I'd suggest more Pokes that are "Bulk Up Friendly". This is the one kind of team for example that Electivire works well on, since it's receiving boosts, as well as raising its speed should you get hit by something Electric.

Among other players strong for this are speed increasing Pokes. Gyarados for example would make a fine Poke here. It's useful resistances will help, as well as the Bulk Ups, and then you're Dragon Dancing. That's going to fuck shit up.

Also I'd add Agility on Metagross. Get off a BU or two to it, Agility and it's mostly a good game.

So if we go at least those 4, Floatzel, Gyarados, Electivire, Metagross, we're going to be annoyed by random Spikes, so we can add in a Donphan, who would also help with Garchomp, but Rapid Spin is it's main priority here.

After all that, we'll have issues recovering from damage, so the last Poke can be a Wisher. Unfortunately Blissey is probably 'too gay' for you to use, but Togekiss can always fill the role. Umbreon isn't a bad choice here either, as it can help with Gengars via Pursuit.

it looks like yachechomp will give you problems. can take a hit from heatran and deal it right back. can really hurt this team with a SD under its belt.

breloom could be trouble too.

Back