My First Team [VGC]

Hi, I'm Albinoloon, and this is first team, any comments or criticizm are greatly appreciated! :)

Kyogre (Leviathan)
@Lum Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Ability: Drizzle
Nature: Quiet
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Protect

Kyogre is for setting up Rain Dance and for getting other leads out of the way. Thunder is a strong 100% accuracy move in the rain, and plus, it gives Lugia something to be afraid of. Ice Beam is for any Ryquaza and any OU dragon leads, and also Surf is for any Groudon leads. And Obviously, Protect is for any Exploders and any other possible threats.

Ludicolo
@Chesto Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Ability: Rain Dish
Nature: Adamant
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
- Waterfall
- Protect

Ludicolo is for faking out any opposing threats that might be a problem for itself or Kyogre, but it can fight if necessary.

Palkia (Xenoroz)
@Life Orb
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Modest
- Spacial Rend
- Grass Knot
- Surf
- Protect

Palkia is for cleaning any pokemon that are left over. I gave it a Life Orb because its SAtk needs to be extra high to take out powerful walls such as Lugia. I chose Grass Knot because of those heavy Ubers on the field, so I think I can do major damage to them. And the rest is pretty self-explanitory.

Metagross (Neo)
@ Shuca Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Adamant
- Bullet Punch
- Thunderpunch
- Earthquake
- Protect

Metagross is another "janitor" anlong with Palkia to clean up all of those pokemon that are still on the field. Bullet Punch is for wounded pokemon that the leads couldn't kill earlier. Earthquake is for any Dialga that I might switch into. And Thunderpunch is for flying types that are left.

I hope you liked my team, I put a lot of effort into building and organizing it. So plz comment or help me critique it!:toast:

Palkia can't learn grass knot.
I'd replace it with thunder, which is one of the goodstuff palkia's moveset of rain teams.
Also, you should consider metagross with explosion instead of protect (but then again this is very predictable oh...the irony).

Consider using Iron Ball on Kyogre for getting Rain every time.
Also consider changing Surf for Muddy Water, it doesn't hit the partner and it can lower the opponent's accuracy.

Palkia NEEDS Haban Berry. Almost any Dragon attack it gets hit with is OHKO. With Haban you get a chance to KO back given Palkia's high SpAtk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)