My First Team

Hi this is a team I did after a little research and finding about Tiers and all that stuff. I just want to know If i should change the items or some move I dont plan on using Totally different pokemon because this is a wifi team not an online one.

Charon (Chandelure) (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Charon is a special swepper with great variety .First I did not want to cripple it by having a choice item due to her having a great pool of moves to cover some weaknesses.I chose LO over Expert Belt due to Chandelure being a frail pokemon. Now the attacks I prefer Having Fireblast Over Flamethrower beacause of its power and due to having LO when I cant risk Missing I use Shadow Ball. Energy Ball and Hp fighting are for Weakness Coverage

Sparda (Flygon) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- U-turn

The great Sparda . Flygon has been as most of my other pokemon a favorite since gen 3. And now at last I can use one. Flygon has 2 immunities thanks to his ability but it comes as a 4x weaknees against ice. Choice Band is a great item for my Flygon because he is my physical swepper but due to it cripples him by having rhe restriction of just one move. Outrage is a poweful move great for dragons and other stuff . Earthqueake is his othe STAB move. Fire punch is for dealing with ice types mostly and U turn is for scouting

Crow (Honchkrow) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Super Luck
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Night Slash
- Brave Bird
- Superpower

Crow... yeah I was not so creative with this one . Eventhough I know that Moxie is the way to go With this little fella obtaning one in game is difficult and getting one female for breeding even more. So with this I prefered SL over Insomnia just for that little bit of extra critical hot chance. His moves are the standars one I see for many Honchkrows Sucker punch is the priority While Night Slash is for when im feeling luck Brave Bird for a Good Flying STAB and SuperPower for variety

Nessie (Milotic) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 56 SDef / 8 Spd
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Tail
- Recover

Nessie the headaches of many of my friends . With this set I prefer Special defense and to not so rely on Marvel Scale . the ev spread is pretty much giving her a good defense without leaving her open in the special side.Scald is for STAB and a good burn Ice beam for Shaymin and roserade and Dragon Tail for Phazing. Recover is for her not to die and to last longer in the field.

Sera (Aggron) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave

Sera this girl scares even me. despite Aggron being RU I think This pokemon Can handle itslef in UU . Having amazing defense and a good base attack , Sera can sustain physical hits pretty well and due to her ev spread counterattack with a very hard head smash.
Stealth Rock is for EH , and in combo with Nessie can make a team weak with every turn . thunder wave is for getting annoying fast pokemon that could KO a slower one Head Smaxh and Heavy Slam are good STAB moves for Sera the first because of her ability and the second for her weight.

Kovu (Manectric) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Lightningrod
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Last but not least Kovu the fastest member of my team. I have many doubts about him mainly beacuse of its item Choice Scarf restricts Manectric of changing moves but gives him the edge of almost everytime going first with the exception of priority moves . T-Bolt is the staple of any electric type poekmon and I personaly prefer it Over Thunder because I dont like being first and missing half of my moves
volt switch is for scouting and for finishing of weak pokemon . Flamethrower is for typer coverage as well as HP Grass. Im seriusly thinking of changing Manectric item but I dont know For which , any help wil be thanked

Hey nice team, here are some things I think may help improve it:

1. You have 2 Choice Band users. This is never a good idea, as it really limits the things your team can do. I would say Honchkrow should make the change to standard Moxie-Life Orb set. I would then also replace Night Slash with Pursuit.

2. Manectric: I would say all in all this thing just doesn't cut it in UU, its too frail and lacks the power and moves to reliably sweep. If you really want to keep it then I would replace the Choice Scarf with a Life Orb.

3. Chandelure: I think this thing should now become your Choice Scarf user, as even with a Scarf is has enough power to do a lot of damage. I would then replace HP Fighting with Trick, so you can cripple walls that try to switch in on Chandelure.

Hope this was helpful, and good luck!

As PTJon7 said two Banded users is not such a good idea, and LO MoxieCrow is a superior set than its CB counterpart imo, so I would consider switching it for that.

I would also replace Manectric with Scarf Rotom-H. While it is a little bit slower, it's SpAtk is exactly the same with the added advantage of getting double STAB. STAB Overheat KO's a great deal of fast threats and does a shit load of damage on pretty much everything else not called Snorlax. All this while still retaining STAB on Volt Switch and having good enough speed to be a more than decent revenge killer. You can even keep the same set, just replacing Flamethrower with Overheat, tough I would recommend switching Tbolt for Trick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)