• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, first of all, I think it's better warn you that I'm using the google translator to write this, and I know nothing about Bulky, etc., so do not judge me ..
I tried my best to explain everything about my team here, it was not very clear, sorry!
And re-telling, I'm using google translator, then probably you have grotesque errors in the middle of sentences ..

Donphan
@ Leftovers
Ev's : 252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 4 Def
Adamant Nature
Sturdy Ablity
Attacks : Rapid Spin/ Stealth Rock / Rock Slide / Earthquake
Iv's : 0 Speed

Well, this Donphan, serves more to attack than to put / remove the Stealth Rock, since it (at least for me) the trainers don't were using this attack. The Ev's I decided put on HP and Attack him endure more damage and give more damage on opponents.

Alakazam
@ Life Orb
Ev's : 252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4 SpD
Modest Nature
Magic Guard Ability
Attacks : Shadow Ball / Psyshock / Dazzling Gleam/ Energy Ball
Iv's : 0 Atk

With this Alakazam , I decided to leave the Life Orb instead of Focus Sash because he could be very useful, along with their ability. Attacks that I left him, are to reduce the'' fear'' by some Pokemon that could be a problem for him, for example, Tyranitar.

Azumarill
@ Sitrus Berry
Ev's : 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
Huge Power Ability
Attacks : Aqua Jet / Waterfall / Belly Drum / Play Rough
Iv's : 0 SpA

In this Small Easter Egg, I decided to put the IVs for the attack, and the points to HP, it will serve to not have to use its Sitrus Berry, on Belly Drum turn. the attacks are'' standards'' the Azumarill, then, I did not see what to change.

Gengar
@ Focus Sash
Ev's : 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Spd

Timid Nature
Levitate Ability

Attacks : Destiny Bond / Shadow Ball / Dark Pulse / Sludge Bomb
Iv's : 0 Atk

Now this little Casper, I found very interesting is the combination of Focus Sash + Destiny Bond + the Gengar speed. The attacks once again, are the basic of a Gengar, and I think it can't be Better!

Ferrothron
@ Rocky Helmet
Ev's 252 HP/ 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
Iron Barbs Ability
Attacks : Leech Seed / Gyro Ball / Power Whip / Protect
Iv's : 0 Spe

In this'' trap'' the IVs were distributed so that it more damage on a Mega Charizard X Flare Blitz, Despite being 1 Hit KO Ferrothorn, the Mega lose much of a good HP. Attacks were made to leave him because he'' invincible'' continue regenerating your HP, and attacking his opponent.

Mega Charizard X
@ Charizardite X
Ev's : 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
Blaze / Tough Claws Ability
Attacks : Dragon Dance / Dragon Claw / Fire Punch / Earthquake
Iv's : 0 SpA

Finally, the Great Charizard! As he and the Mega Evolution X, I decided to focus on the Evs Status that Affects the Dragon Dance, and the earthquake and focused to Kill the Rock Types, all who come in front of the ground types, I'm sure the Dragon Claw make his job!

See Ya Later!

I would use Azumarill with Superpower over Waterfall, since you have Aqua Jet, you dont have to have 2 STABs and Superpower gives you coverage needed for Ferrothorn (or you can use Ice Punch - Venusaur and Amoonguss).

Well fix the 0 Spe IV leftover of your Donphan (you probably changed Forretress or what and you didnt notice the IVs)

I would play Sash on Gengar, since his sash is easily broken by Sandstorm or Stealth Rock (both are common) - he is pretty much victim of Pursuit T-tar...
To be honest I wouldnt play two Special Attackers like that - Alakazam and Gengar - both have almost same weaknesses - Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch...

As for MegazardX I suggest you to play Flare Blitz over Fire Punch - yes you will lose more health from killing Ferrothorn, but you can pretty much destroy problematic Pokémon like Togekiss, Sylveon etc. Flare Blitz is very powerful, you can destroy even some Water types - 120 (base power) × 1,5 STAB × 1,3 Tough Claws = 240 (thats stronger than Earthquake against Water types).

0 Sp.Atk isn't needed (you cant meet Special version of Foul Play).
But I pretty much like your team.
I guess other people will give you more detailed responses and tell you something more about other Pokémon.
GL

Just some advice on your EV spreads
Mega char X 96 HP / 252 Atk / 160 Spd Adamant Nature, enough speed to outspeed adamant excadrill, and jolly max speeds doesn't let you outspeed any important threats. I got this from Monte Cristo and it's been working wonders for me.

Azumarill EVs: 84 Spd / 168 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef Adamant nature, enough speed to outspeed univested jellicent and max speed is just a waste.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
actually, i enjoy running 240 speed on azumarill, helps me destroy mandibuzz which would normally ohko with foul play.
jolly charX does outspeed scarfdrill at +1 which is good, but other than that...i think it is better to use a near max speed set to outspeed slower scarfers at +1, but its up to preference.

be sure to extend your descriptions, and not just describe what a pokemon does, but what role it serves to the team, why you chose it, and how it synergizes with the other pokemon of the team. that is really key to telling people what you expect.

exca over donphan. i really don't know why i keep saying this lately

Excadrill @ Air balloon
Ability: Mold Breaker
Evs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant nature
- Earthquake
- Iron head
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid spin

so much more offensive presence, with a great ability in mold breaker, and iron head to destroy fairies. donphan is a nono, because, well, donphan. Sturdy+spinner is redundant and pointless since rocks will eliminate your sturdy anyways.

252 jolly nature to outspeed excadrill... Don't you only need 160 to outspeed it? So you can still use the spread but change the nature accordingly, right?

actually, i enjoy running 240 speed on azumarill, helps me destroy mandibuzz which would normally ohko with foul play.
4 Atk Mandibuzz Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 57-67 (14.1 - 16.5%) -- possible 7HKO

Yeah, almost OHKO.

after belly drum
+4 4 Atk Mandibuzz Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 170-201 (42 - 49.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
still not enough assuming Azumarill will be at 75%

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)