Mechanics My options on s and v

I haven't played s, v at the time of this thread but I think it's a good game. However for every positive there's a negative. Two of my favorite pokemon cinderace and greninja were nerfed and I dont like this I have been a fan of pokemon since XY and started playing with sword and shield and cinderace was my first starter so I have a sentimental connection.
And they nerfed them not massively but it's enough for me not to use em. Cinderaces Libero and greninjas Protean Abilities were nerfed to be the type of the move it first uses. Which is big, meaning if the enemy outspeeds and uses a super effective move than you are done for. Battle Bond is now useless because it's stat Boosts, yea thats good but not amazing.
I feel what they should've done is make it so that with Libero and Protean can't use pivot moves like u-turn which made them rouge in the first place. And for Battle Bond, change the name and design of ash greninja. Name it Battle Bond greninja change to look like a student meanwhile not straying from the original concept and there you go a simple but nice change. I know I'm ranting but I'm very sentimental towards them they are my very favorites that made me go to pokemon in the first place. But in general except with those changes I'm very excited to play the game.

I haven't played s, v at the time of this thread but I think it's a good game. However for every positive there's a negative. Two of my favorite pokemon cinderace and greninja were nerfed and I dont like this I have been a fan of pokemon since XY and started playing with sword and shield and cinderace was my first starter so I have a sentimental connection.
And they nerfed them not massively but it's enough for me not to use em. Cinderaces Libero and greninjas Protean Abilities were nerfed to be the type of the move it first uses. Which is big, meaning if the enemy outspeeds and uses a super effective move than you are done for. Battle Bond is now useless because it's stat Boosts, yea thats good but not amazing.
I feel what they should've done is make it so that with Libero and Protean can't use pivot moves like u-turn which made them rouge in the first place. And for Battle Bond, change the name and design of ash greninja. Name it Battle Bond greninja change to look like a student meanwhile not straying from the original concept and there you go a simple but nice change. I know I'm ranting but I'm very sentimental towards them they are my very favorites that made me go to pokemon in the first place. But in general except with those changes I'm very excited to play the game.
So I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)