Gilla (Heliolisk) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Surf
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Dragon or phycic or poison]
he is the best electric type for rain teams with thunder a powered up surf and a great sp atk i just need help choosing his hidden power dragon can be good only stopped by steel or fairy phycic can be good to get rid of fighting types or poison can be used to stop any fairy types

Scout (Furret) @ Choice Band
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- super Fang
- Trick
- U-turn
before you just tell me of the bat to remove her she is permanently part of my team she has some use to trash a wall with trick and hyper fang

Kermit (Politoed) @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Perish Song
- Scald
- Encore
- Protect
he sets up rain (duh) i use perish song to mess with sweepers

Dont be cruel (Tentacruel) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 Def / 4 HP / 252 SDef
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Sludge Bomb
one of the best walls for a rain team with black sludge and rain dish means major hp recovery scald to cripple physical sweepers knock off and rapid spin for support and sludge bomb for a good stab

Shellshock (Blastoise) @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Water Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Toxic
i don't have much experience using his mega evo i'm used for his normal form so i think i did him justice with his current moveset

Last edited:
This is going to be long, so get ready:

Your Azumarill's moveset is very unorthodox. Instead of running Superpower I recommend Ice Punch as that gives better coverage, and there's absolutely no reason to use Double-edge when Azumarill a) takes recoil that really stacks up along with Life Orb and b) doesn't get STAB or anything on it. A more effective use of that moveslot would be Waterfall to act as a higher-power STAB move, or Belly Drum to set up. Also, instead of Life Orb I recommend running Splash Plate which will make your Azumarill last a lot longer.

Now onto Heliolisk. Your coverage moves are somewhat strange. Dark Pulse is really not necessary and your HP type choices don't provide as much coverage as it could. HP Ice would be most effective in this case to take on things like Dragonite since a lot of dragon-types are quadruple weak to Ice. Otherwise it might not be worth the 60 base power. Also, this whole set is walled completely by bulky water/ground-types like Gastrodon and Quagsire. Grass Knot instead of Dark Pulse would take care of this perfectly. If you want you can also run Volt Switch instead of a HP type to maintain momentum although it's not strictly necessary. Finally, in terms of items Life Orb would help your damage output by a lot (and the recoil is also negated by Dry Skin which is nice) and if you really want your power output ramped up you can use Choice Specs.

Okay, Furret. I'm sorry, but there is absolutely no reason to run this thing in OU. You want something that can shut down a wall? Try Sableye instead. It also gets Trick and Taunt, which stops Walls from recovering or statusing, and also gets plenty of awesome utility moves like Will-o-wisp. The best thing is, all these support moves get +1 priority from Prankster! Or if you really want a Choice/Trick user you can run Klutz Lopbunny which also gets Fake Out and Healing Wish, Thunder Wave, and Encore as support moves and is faster. TL;DR: Don't run Furret, there's no reason to with all the better options running around. It may seem viable at first but as you climb up the ladder it's going to drag down your team. Hard.

Politoed seems fine, although personally I run Hypnosis/Toxic over Encore—Toxic really screws over walls and Hypnosis snags you a few free turns. Toxic seems to better fit your team, though.

On Tentacruel I would run Toxic Spikes over Sludge Bomb that way you have a hazard to work with (also screws over defensive and setup sweepers). Scald is already your best STAB, you probably don't need another one.

Finally, Blastoise. I'm not too sure it's the best fit for your team. I would have used Swift Swim Kingdra/Kabutops (depending on whether you want a special or physical attacker). I feel like they have better utility overall, but that's probably just my preference for fast sweepers showing. If you're going to keep Blastoise I highly recommend kicking Toxic for Rapid Spin or Ice Beam.

This is going to be long, so get ready:

Your Azumarill's moveset is very unorthodox. Instead of running Superpower I recommend Ice Punch as that gives better coverage, and there's absolutely no reason to use Double-edge when Azumarill a) takes recoil that really stacks up along with Life Orb and b) doesn't get STAB or anything on it. A more effective use of that moveslot would be Waterfall to act as a higher-power STAB move, or Belly Drum to set up. Also, instead of Life Orb I recommend running Splash Plate which will make your Azumarill last a lot longer.

Now onto Heliolisk. Your coverage moves are somewhat strange. Dark Pulse is really not necessary and your HP type choices don't provide as much coverage as it could. HP Ice would be most effective in this case to take on things like Dragonite since a lot of dragon-types are quadruple weak to Ice. Otherwise it might not be worth the 60 base power. Also, this whole set is walled completely by bulky water/ground-types like Gastrodon and Quagsire. Grass Knot instead of Dark Pulse would take care of this perfectly. If you want you can also run Volt Switch instead of a HP type to maintain momentum although it's not strictly necessary. Finally, in terms of items Life Orb would help your damage output by a lot (and the recoil is also negated by Dry Skin which is nice) and if you really want your power output ramped up you can use Choice Specs.

Okay, Furret. I'm sorry, but there is absolutely no reason to run this thing in OU. You want something that can shut down a wall? Try Sableye instead. It also gets Trick and Taunt, which stops Walls from recovering or statusing, and also gets plenty of awesome utility moves like Will-o-wisp. The best thing is, all these support moves get +1 priority from Prankster! Or if you really want a Choice/Trick user you can run Klutz Lopbunny which also gets Fake Out and Healing Wish, Thunder Wave, and Encore as support moves and is faster. TL;DR: Don't run Furret, there's no reason to with all the better options running around. It may seem viable at first but as you climb up the ladder it's going to drag down your team. Hard.

Politoed seems fine, although personally I run Hypnosis/Toxic over Encore—Toxic really screws over walls and Hypnosis snags you a few free turns. Toxic seems to better fit your team, though.

On Tentacruel I would run Toxic Spikes over Sludge Bomb that way you have a hazard to work with (also screws over defensive and setup sweepers). Scald is already your best STAB, you probably don't need another one.

Finally, Blastoise. I'm not too sure it's the best fit for your team. I would have used Swift Swim Kingdra/Kabutops (depending on whether you want a special or physical attacker). I feel like they have better utility overall, but that's probably just my preference for fast sweepers showing. If you're going to keep Blastoise I highly recommend kicking Toxic for Rapid Spin or Ice Beam.
thanks for the help i will take all your advice on all of it but furret i know there are allot of better options but furret is my personal fav Pokemon so i try my best to make her work even though she is nu but the thing she has over the others is knone knows anything about her so she had people use setup moves or a hazard many times

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)