My Standard Team

Bunch of Randomz at work :)

~Description~
I've been battling off of the tpx chat for a while and realized that I didnt have any preset teams. so i put a bunch of randoms together and somehow i would always end up either 2:0/1:0/0:1/0:2 which means its a pretty good team :)​

Mienshao ~ Regenerator
252 Atk/ 6 Spatk/ 252 spe
Jolly w/ Life orb
- HP Ice (gliscor)
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- U-Turn
A very good lead that i like. I tend to trick people by putting my Infernape first because having an Infernape and Mienshao on the same team kinda tricks the opponent because there are two possible pokes as a potential lead :)

Infernape ~ Blaze
64 Atk/ 252 Spatk/ 194 Spe
Naive w/ Life Orb
- HP Ice
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower/Fire Blast
- Close Combat
I tend to use this specially based mixed sweeper a lot because most bulky things i go against are physically bulky. Not to much to say about Infernape, really good mixed attacker, i prob should switch the evs for spatk and spe for to outspeed things. (Comment if you have any opinions about the ev switch)

Jirachi ~ Serene Grace
6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
Adamany/Jolly (i forget which one) w/ Choice Scarf
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch
- Trick
Hax is the only reason i use this thing. I had a match, and when i used rachi, i got about 10 straight turns of flinch hax. really good at annoying the opponent. and it brings the opponents pokes down really quickly with the flinch hax

Porygon2 ~ Trace
252 HP/ 40 Spatk/218 Spdef
Calm w/ Eviolite
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
- Discharge
- Recover
A very great wall. can recover stall a bunch of things... trace comes in handy when the opponent has a poke with a good ability like multiscale dragonite. really good for taking hits and great for hax. i cant really give the reason of why i use this

Dragonite ~ Multiscale
252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 6 Spe (i should really switch HP with Spe)
Adamant w/ Choice Band
- Outrage
- Extremespeed
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
Needed some extra bulk on this team and multiscale dragonite works. running 252 hp could be a problem because im being outsped, prob should use the bulky dragonite ev spread but whatever. with a massive 600+ atk, this thing packs a punch :D literally because of "fire punch" XD

Gengar ~ Levitate
6 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe
Timid w/ Life Orb
- HP Ice
- Tbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast <- oh how i hate this move so much...
Gengar is a good sweeper with its wide variety of great coverage. I used this to resist fighting cause most of these pokes are just neutral. just using this as a sweeper to take things down. provides excellent coverage to most opponents pokes :)

Summary
A random team that supposedly works very well.

have you tried the sub+3? thats what i use and getting behind the sub makes all the difference when you have low accuracy attacks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)