Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: None
In stock: 7 Male / 1 Female

I'd like a male.

I can give :

31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Totodile, Dragon Dance and Ice Punch, only males
31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Vulpix, Drought, no eggmove, male or female (Also have 2 female with Flash Fire if for some reason you would be interested lol)

Interested in Magikarp

Ball: Repeat Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: None
In stock: 7 Male / 1 Female

I'd like a male.

I can give :

31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Totodile, Dragon Dance and Ice Punch, only males
31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Vulpix, Drought, no eggmove, male or female (Also have 2 female with Flash Fire if for some reason you would be interested lol)
The Totodile is really tempting, but I'm a breeder first so I'll take the Vulpix. Do we have a deal?

CMT for your Cotton Guard Banette, plea
I was reading through your rules, and it says that if the Pokémon can't be nicknamed, the chances of you wanting it are next to none. The Banette is not nicknameable since I transferred it from my White game to gen 6. Do you still want it?

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I was reading through your rules, and it says that if the Pokémon can't be nicknamed, the chances of you wanting it are next to none. The Banette is not nicknameable since I transferred it from my White game to gen 6. Do you still want it?
Yeah, when it comes to Entralink RNG, I'm like that one guy from a Strong Bad e-mail who said "Can you do my homework for me? I don't care if it's good or bad, I just don't wanna do it."

Are you sure you don't have a clone in 5th gen, though? CMT regardless.

Yeah, when it comes to Entralink RNG, I'm like that one guy from a Strong Bad e-mail who said "Can you do my homework for me? I don't care if it's good or bad, I just don't wanna do it."

Are you sure you don't have a clone in 5th gen, though? CMT regardless.
Good, but I'll have to look for someone to help me clone it first. I want to keep a copy. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)