Mythra Red's Shop Shiny&Event Pokes! NEED Happy Hour Inkay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry but the female HA 5 iv bulba while take until the weekend to finish cause female is like 12.5% and HA is like 50% so sorry for taking so long.

Adamant, Huge Power/Thick Fat, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Belly Drum, Aqua Jet

I am interested in this, female with Huge Power. I have a 4IV Bulbasaur with the egg moves Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, and Grassy Terrain. I also have an Adamant 5IV Growlithe. I have some 4 IV Adamant Mawiles, and some 4IV Adamant Gale Wings Fletchlings.

Last edited:
Adamant female- I'm trading females so I'd like females in return!
No need to be snippy when I was asking what you wanted. I am not a mind reader and not all people want female for female. I think I will pass on this trade. Thank you and have a good day.

No need to be snippy when I was asking what you wanted. I am not a mind reader and not all people want female for female. I think I will pass on this trade. Thank you and have a good day.
What? I'm just saying that I'd like females. Please trade with me!

You didn't reply to my post up there. I guess you don't want what i offered
Sorry Woodwoodlee, I got hit with alot of requests last night and am playing catch up. Id really like a female Adamant 5IV Growlithe. They are 25% female, so can be alittle tempermental to breed. If you would like me to throwing in something more I can. The other ones you posted I really do not need.

PS. Which ability and gender would you want for both the absol and the fletchling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)