Mythra Red's Shop Shiny&Event Pokes! NEED Happy Hour Inkay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI-Alot of people have been asking for female, timid, magic guard abras, which are difficult to breed. I have added some females pentas with a non-optimal IV spread to my list for people who want them as a breeder. I value them as a normal penta comp.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in:
Abra
Timid, Magic Guard, 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Preferably a female but male's okay too if you have no females.

Are you interested in any of the following:

Impish Overcoat Vullaby (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move Foul Play (dusk ball)
I can offer you a perfect male or a female with misplaced IVs, still penta, timid M guard.

Let me make room on my friends list, and I will add you. My FC is: Mythra Red 2766-9307-2200 Frogadier/Gyrados/Panpour

Yell if you want him nick nammed as well.
I just realized I'm out of vullabys so I'm going to breed some now. I'll PM you when one's ready. Shouldnt' take very long.

Mythra do you have any Smeargle's I can trade for remaining :/ please. CMT for something you like ^^
I am not sure what you mean by trade for remaining. Could you clarify that for me please? I have no issue trading smeargles, I am breeding them right now, just tell me what gender/nature you need.

Hello, I'm interested in a Jolly 5IV Smeargle. I have 5IV adamant huge power Bunnelbys, a 5IV modest squirtle with egg moves, and 4IV pinecos and gibles if you are interested.

O
I am not sure what you mean by trade for remaining. Could you clarify that for me please? I have no issue trading smeargles, I am breeding them right now, just tell me what gender/nature you need.
I need a Male Adamant one please 31/31/31/x/31/31 ^^

I'm very interested in your female honedge 31/31/31/31/31/xx
I dont have much but I'll post what I have
If there is a pokemon of internet you dont see here but may not have like 5IV as only one i have really 5IVs are honeedges

Shiny Growlithe (M) - Hardy, Justified, 31\X\31\X\31\X
Shiny Kecleon (M) - Quiet, Protean, 31\X\X\X\X\31
Honedge (M) - Brave, No Guard, X\31\31\31\31\31
Froakie (M) - Timid, Protean, X\31\X\31\X\31
Froakie (M) - Timid, Protean, X\31\X\31\X\31

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in your scyther/scizor. Could you make an offer? I'm a bit horrible on offering. (like, list out your wants? if you can, or I'll make an offer)

Or how bout a 31/31/31/x/31/x Ferroseed with Stealth Rock, Spikes and Leech Seed?

Hi, I'm interested in your scyther/scizor. Could you make an offer? I'm a bit horrible on offering. (like, list out your wants? if you can, or I'll make an offer)

Or how bout a 31/31/31/x/31/x Ferroseed with Stealth Rock, Spikes and Leech Seed?
Well I am only interested in pentas, so I wouldnt want to make a 4iv trade for my 5iv. I am also interested in the berries from the battle mansion, shinies, and bp items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)