Mythra Red's Shop Shiny&Event Pokes! NEED Happy Hour Inkay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested with any of the ff for dratini or shroomish
Marill adamant huge power xatk
Helioptile timi dry skin xatk
Charmander modest blaze xatk
Impih immunity gligar xspatk
Omanyte modest swift swim/shell armor xatk
Archen jolly defeatist xspatk
Kabuto adamant battle armor xspatk

Chlorophyll, right?
Ive got these two:
Bulbasaur (M) - Modest, Chlorophyll, 31\3\31\31\31\0 [819] HP Ice

Bulbasaur (F) - Modest, Chlorophyll, 23\3\31\31\31\31 [165]
And then some Im trying to get hatched shiny. So give me abit to see if they get back to me.

Hey, Any chance you deal in spit-backs as well? Other then that only thing I have to offer that you don't already have is Kangashkan.

Spit-back I'm trading would be Adamant Speedboost Venipede with both verity of spikes for egg moves. If you don't deal in spit-backs would you still be interested in the venipede once I actually get a breeding pair going?

Edit

Almost forgot. The flawless venipede will be 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Spit-backs are all 4 IV but mixed.

Hey, Any chance you deal in spit-backs as well? Other then that only thing I have to offer that you don't already have is Kangashkan.

Spit-back I'm trading would be Adamant Speedboost Venipede with both verity of spikes for egg moves. If you don't deal in spit-backs would you still be interested in the venipede once I actually get a breeding pair going?

Edit

Almost forgot. The flawless venipede will be 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Spit-backs are all 4 IV but mixed.
Sorry I really only want to bother with pentas or higher. And I have Khangas, sorry. If you get a flawless penta Veinipede, I would not mind trading for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)