Mythra Red's Shop Shiny&Event Pokes! NEED Happy Hour Inkay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Female
Scatterbug (Archipelago)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Compound Eyes
IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Rage Powder

Also, if you see anything else, Id like a:
Flabébé (White Petal)
Nature: Calm
Ability: Flower Veil
IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hi, is the trade still ongoing? tried to pm you but there was no reply...

Last edited:
Sorry didnt mean to spam on you but I need a reply to follow up on whether our trade is still ongoing or canceled? It has already been 10 days and I would appreciate if there is any update for anything

CMT for shiny absol, deino, mienfoo, rapidash, and heracross. Do they have any egg moves? I also have masterballs and ability capsules.

Last edited:
you interested in shiny timid Gengar 31/x/31/31/31/31 with hypnosis or shiny timid protean Greninja 31/x/31/31/31/31 ?

Hey again, see if there's anything you want for your shiny Snover. One of the last two I need for all the shiny Megas. I also have shiny Kanga, Hera and Duskull not added yet.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-emporium-xy-5iv-shinies-lf-shiny-5iv-aero-snover.3492122/
Sorry for the late reply. Compond Eyes please. :)
Unnerve AND Compound Eyes | Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31 M
OT Unnerve: koreancharactershere / 38129 | OT Compound Eyes: Leena / 51729
I have two males with the same spreads - one of each ability. One was hatched on a Korean game.

CMT for shiny absol, deino, mienfoo, rapidash, and heracross. Do they have any egg moves? I also have masterballs and ability capsules.
Venger: Shiny Absol (M) - Jolly, Justified, 31\31\31\9\31\31, lv 40, Dusk Ball, Sword Dance, Play Rough, Pursuit, Feint *Not for redistribution.
Shiny Deino (M) - Modest, Hustle, 31\2\31\31\31\31, lv 33(some EV training), Dragon Rage, Dragon Breath, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse
Confucius: Shiny Mienfoo (M) - Jolly, Inner Focus, 31\31\31\xx\31\31 Repeat Ball, Baton Pass, Me First *Not for redistribution.
Wu Zetian: Shiny Mienfoo (F) - Jolly, Regenerator, 31\31\31\xx\31\31 Repeat Ball, Baton Pass, Me First *Not for redistribution.
Rarity: Shiny Rapidash (F) - Jolly, Flash Fire, 31\31\31\28\31\31, Lv 52, EV Trained, Flare Blitz, Tackle, Hypnosis, Low Kick *Not for redistribution.
Brolly: Shiny Ponyta (M) - Jolly, Flash Fire, 31\31\31\3\31\31 Hypnosis, Low Kick *Not for redistribution.
Kha'zix: Heracross (F) - Adamant, Moxie, 31\31\31\31\31\31 Aerial Ace, Chip Away, Counter, Brick Break.

As you notice, most of these I do not want redistributed, they were bred by me and hatched via SV and named at that time. I use them for my personal teams.

Interested in one of your 6 IV Male Eevees, CMT for it.

I can offer more than 1 if needed.
I really only trade shinies now, but I really would like a:

Pokemon: Shiny Furfrou|Nature: Impish |Ability: Fur Coat | Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31|Ball: Luxury Ball|Egg Moves: None|
Hatched By: Reddit User
EV Trained: 252 HP, 252 Defense, 4 Special Defense

Semi-Redistributal

Deino and Heracross are still for trade it seems. Also, I am ok with not redistributing pokemon I trade for if that's what you mean by non-redistributable. Was there anything you wanted from me?
They are all for trade, meaning I will clone you one, but if I asked it not to be redistributed, I would appreciate it if you did not clone and then trade them. I bred and hatched them via the SV method and had them named by the person hatching for me. The ones that are default names, clone and trade to your hearts content. :)

Deino and Heracross are still for trade it seems. Also, I am ok with not redistributing pokemon I trade for if that's what you mean by non-redistributable. Was there anything you wanted from me?
If you just want the two, I like:

Charmander
Solar Power
Timid: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (M)
Modest: 31/0/31/31/31/31(M) (Smaug)
Blaze
Adamant: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (M)
Egg Move(s): Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz

and

Klefki
Prankster
Impish: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (F)

If you just want the two, I like:

Charmander
Solar Power
Timid: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (M)
Modest: 31/0/31/31/31/31(M) (Smaug)
Blaze
Adamant: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (M)
Egg Move(s): Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz

and

Klefki
Prankster
Impish: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (F)
Which charmander? Any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)