Tournament National Dex 1v1 Startup Tour Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
1589122346197.png

Banner made by VGJungle
Welcome To The National Dex 1v1 Startup Tour!

Tournament Rules
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Replays are required.

National Dex 1v1 Resources
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/1v1-oms.3658305/#post-8323893
This thread has info on how to play the meta, including code and a prospective Viability Rankings! Among important things...
Bans: - Deoxys-Defense, Mimikyu, Snorlax, Tapu Koko, Fightinium Z + Detect
Unbans: - Deoxys-Speed, Landorus, Lucario-Mega, Lucarionite, Naganadel, Pheromosa, Zygarde-Complete, Power Construct, Necrozma, Sableye, Mew, Moody
Added rules: - Gen 8 National Dex

To challenge in NatDex 1v1 create a groupchat and a two person tournament like this:
/tour create gen81v1, elimination,,3
/tour rules -Deoxys-Defense, -Mimikyu, -Snorlax, -Tapu Koko, -Detect + Fightinium Z, +Deoxys-Speed, +Landorus, +Lucario-Mega, +Lucarionite, +Naganadel, +Pheromosa, +Zygarde-Complete, +Power Construct, +Necrozma, +Sableye, +Genesect, +Mew, Gen 8 National Dex

Alternatively just challenge someone in National Dex AG and abide by the rules.

Pairings
Raj 00 vs  pqs
Krytocon  vs  Jamez155
WailJesus  vs  Astrologistic style

Bracket made here
Deadline for Round 4 is Sunday, May 17th at 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Due to a host error, the correct matchup should be Raj 00 vs pqs instead of Lkjc vs pqs.
Therefore the games between Lkjc and pqs are nullified and the new matchup will be:
Raj 00 vs pqs

We, the tds, are currently discussing the punishment for Lkjc for intentionally trying to get an advantage out of a host error, when they knew they were eliminated. You hear from us soon.

Tol

Retirement house
Lkjc will receive three (3) ursarang infraction points and will be BANNED from all official tournaments for 73 (seventy-three) days. We (the TDs) hope (wish) that this punishment shows Lkjc (cheater) the error of his ways. Thank you.
-the management

Nyaaahallloo guys. Esteemed community member Lkjc hired me as a lawyer to deal with his potential punishment and any consequence he will be facing in the near future by the 1v1 tournament dictatorship.

As seen, and proved on the Original post (OP) posted by the host Yung Dramps the match is between both pqs and lkjc. By definition taken from collinsdictionary a host refers to a;
1) Countable noun: A country, city, or organization that is the host of an event provides the facilities for that event to take place.
2) Verb: If a country, city, or organization hosts an event, they provide the facilities for the event to take place.

Both of these definitions clarify that the host is the person in charge that provide the rules and should reign over his event. In this case, the host (Yung Dramps) is hosting a 1v1 tournament event which means that he is the one that fixes matchup and is the decider of every factor put into the tournament. Therefor, every legal decision is given by the host. In my client's case, the host known as Yung Dramps posted that my client is facing pqs again, this mean that the legal process of this tournament forces my client to partake into the game against pqs which means that the decision that my client made was legal and should not be labeled as a crime. I would like more explanations on the matter, and I'm ready to show all the cards we got, so if you have any proof that my client gamed the system illegally you can contact me by email and we can review the process but for now my client is innocent until proven guilty.

We, the tds, are currently discussing the punishment for Lkjc for intentionally trying to get an advantage out of a host error, when they knew they were eliminated. You hear from us soon.
You act as if you know Lkjc was trying to gain an unfair advantage. It is definitely possible that he wasn't paying much attention and just played a match because that's what the host said or that he forgot what happened in the last match. I don't see how you can know for sure that Lkjc's intent was to game the system.

Krytocon

I do things (sometimes)
is a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
You act as if you know Lkjc was trying to gain an unfair advantage. It is definitely possible that he wasn't paying much attention and just played a match because that's what the host said or that he forgot what happened in the last match. I don't see how you can know for sure that Lkjc's intent was to game the system.
this is very much so the case (in addition to the fact lkjc himself admitted he was just running memes and if he did want to game the system, why did he let everyone know the match was void? he surely wouldve just kept quiet)

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
first thing I wake up to-

Subject: Lkjc

Description: Lkjc lost his Round 3 match to Raj 00. The host misreported this information, saying lkjc won. Instead of correcting the mistake, lkjc sought to immediately fight what would have been Raj 00's opponent, pqs, completing the match. Pqs used teams he would have used for Raj 00. Lkjc self-reported on himself, one day later.

Decision: Lkjc will be removed from this tournament (obviously) and replaced with Raj 00. Lkjc will recieve a 2 point infraction for cheating. Lkjc will NOT be tourbanned from 1v1 events, as he chose to self-report, and because this is an unofficial, non-major tournament (i.e. not in the tour circuit/not PL/WC/Snake)

Last edited:
first thing I wake up to-

Subject: Lkjc

Description: Lkjc lost his Round 3 match to Raj 00. The host misreported this information, saying lkjc won. Instead of correcting the mistake, lkjc sought to immediately fight what would have been Raj 00's opponent, pqs, completing the match. Pqs used teams he would have used for Raj 00. Lkjc later self-reported on himself, one day later.

Decision: Lkjc will be removed from this tournament (obviously) and replaced with Raj 00. Lkjc will recieve a 2 point infraction for cheating. Lkjc will NOT be tourbanned from 1v1 events, as he chose to self-report, and because this is an unofficial, non-major tournament (i.e. not in the tour circuit/not PL/WC/Snake)
Hello my client and I would like to appeal the decision to concerned parties as this is violation to his human rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)