Tournament National Dex Ghosting Tournament - Finals [Won by The Sightseeing Gang]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avaritia

Sylvain stan

National Dex Ghosting Tournament Round 1

Great art by omi ♥
Approved by natdex moderation team.
OP mostly stolen from AG Ghosting Tour.

Welcome to the second iteration of the National Dex Ghosting Tournament! Teams will play against each other in National Dex in a best of 1 - which may be extended to a best of 3 if both teams agree - where both teams will be allowed to ghost their playing member. Note it will only be one game between an account for all the players of a team.

Tournament Specific Rules
  • Every game must be public, for easier ghosting.
  • Setting timer is against the rules.
  • Ghosting is allowed for your team members only.
  • You must post replays and you are also encouraged to post logs of your ghosting (If you were ghosting in English). The preferred platform for ghosting is Discord, although anything works if you can reasonably provide logs.
  • Scheduling should be done by team captains.
  • Please make sure your teammates consent to being on your team before posting a signup.

Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me or anyone else. A bit of friendly banter is ok, but please know where to draw the line. Think before you type, please.

Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall or Discord and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done. Extensions will be for two days after the scheduled deadline, and no further. If your opponent is not responding to your post on their wall, cannot be found on PS, or miss multiple scheduled times, make a detailed activity post in the thread letting me know why you deserve the win. No activity post means no activity call. As long as you have visible attempts at scheduling (such as wall posts), you will be fine.

Grouping of Free Agent (FA) teams: FA Teams were grouped based on timezone to be as close to each other as possible and with minimum differences in timezone within a group as possible. Due to the fact that some players had the same timezone, this also required some randomization within a couple of groups to decide the distribution of players.

Pairings: With a total of 36 teams, 6 being FA teams, the format is set as a Round of 32 single elimination bracket, in the interest of time. This means that 4 teams will be set aside as substitutes, waiting to be subbed in in the case that a team playing decides to quit. Below are the match-ups with the proof of the match-ups.

Note that the captain is listed first for all the teams; if the free agent teams would like to have a different captain please message me to change it.

Team FA1 vs NUTTING & VIBING KIDS
K302 Galarian Blades fnnnjd vs nvk Jordy pannuracotta

Going to HO vs TEAM BAGUETTE 2
blce GXE TheFranklin vs Nowno tf Atilax

call of silence vs Mom Lover
hi.naming is hard Northumberland vs Mom Lover LuckyPiper Jase Duken

Corvinight Cohort vs 3 uomini e un mammalu
Saydex26 Taki1223 Aiming Zone vs AtraX Madara LoSconosciuto Mihowk

King Slayers vs Redgoop115 Fan Club
Hiro80223001 LoveStallLiveLife PowerfulSlash vs Redgoop115 Chief Z martinvtran

Joe Mama vs Team FA3
ADF Test Birds30 Bilbooo vs Founder N LuckyTux localdealerr

how jon went 5-4 in spl vs Fiu Fiu my Bae
omicorio gum jonfilch vs SpectralThief Darkness 789 Pkmn trainer Rizzo

Team FA6 vs Als Hakan stiekem 20€ in je Turkse pizza stopt ipv 2k Dan is hij voor de street Doeg
pulsar512b Victini4ssbu Michael213 vs Drud TheKingKarp Zeden

Team FA4 vs The Sightseeing Gang
Runoisch MultiPokemon TL The Legend vs Saurav the great Mario34 Ashbala

Kill-joy Kartanas vs The Freedom
Snak Lialiabeast Sahki vs Eather Hanabi ToasterBoi420 Sliceofbread96

adam numbers vs DRAKE DRAKE DRAKE DRAKE DRAKE
deddd mans Adam3560 Nick.see vs anique AlphaRay01 adem

habaneros vs holy mfers
cy Vaboh Stareal vs Hrishioo7 skimmythegod GeniusFromHoenn

RU mainers vs Whole Lotta Agents
pinorska gorex DerpyBoi vs 2020 idm boomer ibleachyourskin Mrbanana45

Arse Goblins vs The Kyurem-Lopunny Partnership
CrossHeart Quality_Qontent XOVIER vs Milo peap Isza

Average Buzzwole Enjoyers vs Nice Lounge Armchair Ghosting
Ka1xo Sulo georgebowserjr1 vs Kyo TKC RealityBytes

the damien the genius geniuses vs The Nerk
Drifting damien the genius ninjadog vs Mollymiltoast sanguine Byleth

Substitute Teams
If you have any questions feel free to pm me on smogon or discord at Avaritia#5468.

Good luck!

Note: Replays are mandatory.
If you wish to sign up as a free agent or as a team for more substitutes feel free to in the thread.
Extensions won't be given out very easily and this will be by discretion of the host.
If FA teams come up with a team name, PM me for it. Same for change for team captain, as aforementioned.
Round 1 deadline will be 18th of July at 7:59am gmt-4.

Last edited:

Avaritia

Sylvain stan
National Dex Ghosting Tournament Round 2

Great art by omi ♥
Approved by natdex moderation team.
OP mostly stolen from AG Ghosting Tour.

Welcome to the second iteration of the National Dex Ghosting Tournament! Teams will play against each other in National Dex in a best of 1 - which may be extended to a best of 3 if both teams agree - where both teams will be allowed to ghost their playing member. Note it will only be one game between an account for all the players of a team.

Tournament Specific Rules
  • Every game must be public, for easier ghosting.​
  • Setting timer is against the rules.​
  • Ghosting is allowed for your team members only.​
  • You must post replays and you are also encouraged to post logs of your ghosting (If you were ghosting in English). The preferred platform for ghosting is Discord, although anything works if you can reasonably provide logs.​
  • Scheduling should be done by team captains.​
  • Please make sure your teammates consent to being on your team before posting a signup.​

Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me or anyone else. A bit of friendly banter is ok, but please know where to draw the line. Think before you type, please.

Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall or Discord and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done. Extensions will be for two days after the scheduled deadline, and no further. If your opponent is not responding to your post on their wall, cannot be found on PS, or miss multiple scheduled times, make a detailed activity post in the thread letting me know why you deserve the win. No activity post means no activity call. As long as you have visible attempts at scheduling (such as wall posts), you will be fine.

Grouping of Free Agent (FA) teams: FA Teams were grouped based on timezone to be as close to each other as possible and with minimum differences in timezone within a group as possible. Due to the fact that some players had the same timezone, this also required some randomization within a couple of groups to decide the distribution of players.

Pairings: As mentioned last post this is a single elimination tournament, and these were the randomized match-ups for this round. (Yes there's a mistake there when I entered the names hastily, sorry, completely my fault! The matchups below are accurate, however.)

For the two match-ups that didn't finish on time I did not hear from any of them, and thus I chose the winners at random. Here is the proof.

how jon went 5-4 in spl vs The Freedom
omicorio gum jonfilch vs Eather Hanabi ToasterBoi420 Sliceofbread96

The Sightseeing Gang vs NUTTING & VIBING KIDS
Saurav the great Mario34 Ashbala vs nvk Jordy pannuracotta

Going to HO vs Whole Lotta Agents
blce GXE TheFranklin vs 2020 idm boomer ibleachyourskin Mrbanana45

The Kyurem-Lopunny Partnership vs Nice Lounge Armchair Ghosting
Milo peap Isza vs Kyo TKC RealityBytes

King Slayers vs 3 uomini e un mammalu
Hiro80223001 LoveStallLiveLife PowerfulSlash vs AtraX Madara LoSconosciuto Mihowk

Joe Mama vs DRAKE DRAKE DRAKE DRAKE DRAKE
ADF Test Birds30 Bilbooo vs anique AlphaRay01 adem

The Nerk vs ez and his alt + Random aussie
Mollymiltoast sanguine Byleth vs JP192 ez ChrisPBacon

habaneros vs call of silence
cy Vaboh Stareal vs hi.naming is hard Northumberland

Substitute Teams
If you have any questions feel free to pm me on smogon or discord at Avaritia#5468.

Good luck!

One important change: In light of the missing match-ups and the availability of the substitute teams last round, for ONLY this round if by the 23rd of July 0759 gmt-4 I hear that a team has not responded or dropped out, I will substitute them with one of the substitute teams.

Note: Replays are mandatory.
If you wish to sign up as a free agent or as a team for more substitutes feel free to in the thread.
Extensions won't be given out very easily and this will be by discretion of the host.
Round 2 deadline will be 25th of July at 7:59am gmt-4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)