Tournament National Dex World Cup IV - Managers Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akeras

We've got to get in to get out
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
1680443081009.png

Art by kolohe

This tournament is hosted by Akeras, adem, Mirbro and Zoyotte.

This is the thread to sign up for National Dex World Cup captaincy. If you want to lead a team this year you must post here.
Asia + Oceania
Brazil
China
France
Europe
India
Spain + Latin America
UK
US Northeast
Canada
US Midwest + US West
US South

The current regions may still be altered due to inadequate signups; if you have any questions or concerns regarding this, feel free to PM us and we will address them.

Eligibility

Please note that you are eligible to lead the team of the region that you reside in, meaning that you may only lead and play for your region associated with your IP. This will be verified by us and any other means of identifications will not be eligible.

Map of US Regions:
1710502942561.png

Rules

Please only post here if you are applying for captaincy. This will be moderated and nonsense will be deleted. If you have any legitimate questions or concerns then feel free to PM us and we will address them.

Sign-up Format:
Code:
Team:
Manager:
Co-Manager: (type N/A if not applicable to you)
Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY):
(Briefly explain any experience/reasoning for why you think you'd be a good pick)
You have 1 week to signup, ending on March 22nd at 11:59 PM GMT-4.

sealoo

PaulGod
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Team: US South
Manager: Sulo
Co-Manager: sealoo
Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY): :marowak-alola:

Sulo and I are both heavily involved in the ND scene as a whole, with both of us playing NDWC III part of South and Sulo being the manager. We are confident that we can create the most competitive roster possible as well as fostering a team chat full of “gms”, gas”, and “gns” which is proven to increase chances of South winning games.

1710725491181.png

shoutouts Taka

Last edited:
Team: Northeast
Manager: Isza
Team Mascot: :Skarmory:
Co Manager: Redgoop115 (and Lameflame)

Why would we be a good pick?

Screenshot_20240315_151542_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240315_151420_Chrome.jpg

Redgoop has been apart of the ND community for a long time and had good chemistry as a supporter in east last year. He's extremely motivated, and managing with me opens the door for more opportunities in the future.

gojo_wcop-1.png

(Thank you Lily )

Last edited:

dunoks

is a Tiering Contributor
BDSP Circuit Champion
Team: France
Manager: dunoks
Co-Manager: Beleth
Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY): :metagross-mega:
(Briefly explain any experience/reasoning for why you think you'd be a good pick)

Dear Selection Committee,

We are writing to express our joint candidacy for the positions of captains of the French team for the National Dex World Cup. Together, we believe we bring a unique combination of skills, experience, and teamwork that makes us the ideal choice for this role.

Firstly, our complementary strengths and shared passion for competitive Pokémon make us a formidable duo. Individually, we have both demonstrated our expertise in the game, with years of experience participating in tournaments and refining our strategic approaches. Together, our collaborative mindset and ability to strategize effectively as a team will be invaluable assets in leading the French team to victory.

Furthermore, our commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive team environment is unwavering. We believe in open communication, mutual respect, and empowering every team member to contribute their best. As captains, we will prioritize building strong team cohesion and ensuring that everyone feels supported and valued throughout the competition.

In addition, our collective ability to remain composed under pressure, make quick decisions, and adapt to changing circumstances will be crucial for navigating the challenges of the National Dex World Cup. We are confident that our leadership skills, combined with our deep understanding of the game, will enable us to guide Team France to success on the global stage.

Thank you for considering our joint candidacy. We are excited about the opportunity to lead the French team and represent our country with pride and excellence in the National Dex World Cup.

Sincerely,

Dunoks & Beleth

hi.naming is hard

disoriented birds
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Team China
Manager: hi.naming is hard
Co-Manager: Metallica126
mascot: :rayquaza-mega:

I have previously managed for last NDWC, participated in NDPL and many ND tours, as well as currently managing TLS, so somewhat competitive and familiar about the tier. Metallica has rich experience in managing tours within the Chinese community, well-known in the community while being an awesome RU player! come watch RULT guys!

Last edited:
Team: France
Manager: dunoks
Co-Manager: Beleth
Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY): :metagross-mega:

Dear Selection Committee,

We are writing to express our joint candidacy for the positions of captains of the French team for the National Dex World Cup. Together, we believe we bring a unique combination of skills, experience, and teamwork that makes us the ideal choice for this role.

Firstly, our complementary strengths and shared passion for competitive Pokémon make us a formidable duo. Individually, we have both demonstrated our expertise in the game, with years of experience participating in tournaments and refining our strategic approaches. Together, our collaborative mindset and ability to strategize effectively as a team will be invaluable assets in leading the French team to victory.

Furthermore, our commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive team environment is unwavering. We believe in open communication, mutual respect, and empowering every team member to contribute their best. As captains, we will prioritize building strong team cohesion and ensuring that everyone feels supported and valued throughout the competition.

In addition, our collective ability to remain composed under pressure, make quick decisions, and adapt to changing circumstances will be crucial for navigating the challenges of the National Dex World Cup. We are confident that our leadership skills, combined with our deep understanding of the game, will enable us to guide Team France to success on the global stage.

Thank you for considering our joint candidacy. We are excited about the opportunity to lead the French team and represent our country with pride and excellence in the National Dex World Cup.

Sincerely,

Dunoks & Beleth
OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUÉ

In an ever-evolving global landscape, the essence of progress lies in foresight and collective effort. For Team France, embarking on a long-term project signifies a commitment to shaping a better tomorrow, one that embodies innovation, sustainability, and inclusive growth. Through a strategic vision and collaborative spirit, Team France endeavors to lay the foundation for a future where excellence knows no bounds.

Guided by a steadfast belief in the power of vision, collaboration, and collective action. Through its long-term project, Team France not only seeks to shape the future of the nation but also to inspire and catalyze positive change on a global scale. Together with my brother by heart, we are embarking on this journey towards a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow, where the possibilities are limitless, and the potential for greatness knows no bounds.

time to win.

- Beleth,
the 15/03/24, from France.

Sulo

shifting stars
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
National Dex Leader
Team: US South
Manager: Sulo
Co-Manager: sealoo
Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY): :marowak-alola:

Sulo and I are both heavily involved in the ND scene as a whole, with both of us playing NDWC III part of South and Sulo being the manager. We are confident that we can create the most competitive roster possible as well as fostering a team chat full of “gms”, gas”, and “gns” which is proven to increase chances of South winning games.

View attachment 615309
shoutouts Taka
1710534181687.png

Confirming.

Team China
Manager: hi.naming is hard
Co-Manager: Metallica126
mascot: TBD

I have previously managed for last NDWC, participated in NDPL and many ND tours, as well as currently managing TLS, so somewhat competitive and familiar about the tier. Metallica has rich experience in managing tours within the Chinese community, well-known in the community while being an awesome RU player! come watch RULT guys!
confirming

Oculars

REVERSE SHAMONE
is a Tiering Contributor
Team: Asia + Oceania
Manager: ChrisPBacon
Co-Manager: Oculars
Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY): (adem or :lopunny-mega:)

Chris needs no introduction as one of the greatest natdex players all time having won individuals such as ND Fall Seasonal (II), ND SS Cup (I), ND Summer Seasonal (III) and finished #1 on 2023 natdex circuit leaderboard and also won the smou circuit which is basically gen7 natdex. He won NDPL (IV) as a manager and has also played in countless team tours such as NDPL, NDWC, OUPL.

I am fairly new to managing having only managed one tour so far , NDFL, however I won that in style and am now hungry to win more team tours and NDWC seems like a logical next step.

Team: Canada
Manager: Weaselfie
Co-Manager: I❤BerryKind

Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY): Delibird
1710639282741.png
(Made by I❤BerryKind)

For me I haven't really managed on Smogon but I've been in the tournament scene and have made some good results out of them. I also stepped up alongside 1yr to gather enough people to play for Canada so that it became an independent team this year. I have a good sense of the meta so I can definitely help support the team.

I❤BerryKind , otherwise known as "1yr," has done plenty for Canada. He's recruited many of the players, encouraged many to try out, and created the Team Canada Discord server. He boasts high levels of positivity and is extremely dedicated to helping Team Canada, having planned for Canada to have a WCOP team months in advance. He has also played in many tournaments on the website such as NDSSNL, SM UU Cup, and SSND Cup, and is very familiar with the tier.

Thank you for your consideration.

1yr

formerly I❤BerryKind
Team: Canada
Manager: Weaselfie
Co-Manager: I❤BerryKind

Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY): Delibird
View attachment 615906 (Made by I❤BerryKind)

For me I haven't really managed on Smogon but I've been in the tournament scene and have made some good results out of them. I also stepped up alongside 1yr to gather enough people to play for Canada so that it became an independent team this year. I have a good sense of the meta so I can definitely help support the team.

I❤BerryKind , otherwise known as "1yr," has done plenty for Canada. He's recruited many of the players, encouraged many to try out, and created the Team Canada Discord server. He boasts high levels of positivity and is extremely dedicated to helping Team Canada, having planned for Canada to have a WCOP team months in advance. He has also played in many tournaments on the website such as NDSSNL, SM UU Cup, and SSND Cup, and is very familiar with the tier.

Thank you for your consideration.

CONFIRMING
delibird.png

ChrisPBacon

idola deus
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis the defending SM Circuit Champion
Team: Asia + Oceania
Manager: ChrisPBacon
Co-Manager: Oculars
Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY): (adem or :lopunny-mega:)

Chris needs no introduction as one of the greatest natdex players all time having won individuals such as ND Fall Seasonal (II), ND SS Cup (I), ND Summer Seasonal (III) and finished #1 on 2023 natdex circuit leaderboard and also won the smou circuit which is basically gen7 natdex. He won NDPL (IV) as a manager and has also played in countless team tours such as NDPL, NDWC, OUPL.

I am fairly new to managing having only managed one tour so far , NDFL, however I won that in style and am now hungry to win more team tours and NDWC seems like a logical next step.
in

Team: Spain + Latin America
Manager: Me
Co-Manager: seroo
Team Mascot: Mega-Camerupt :camerupt_mega:
Currently co-managing wc latam bss team, both my partner and I participating on multiple teamtours representing our respective countrys playing Nat Dex or other formats. Im sure we can lead Spain+LA into a really good performance this year hopefully guaranteeing NDPL for most of us, also taking the opportunity to debut some unknown hispanic players

unidos somos mas fuertes vamos carajo

Miyoko

Nature lover
is an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributor
Team: India
Manager: Saurav the great
Co-Manager: Miyoko
Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY): Medicham-Mega :medicham-mega:

Saurav is Nat Dex UU legend. He played prev seasons of NDPL (semi-finalist) and prev season NDWC from team india.
I have played previous year of NDWC from Team India and have performed quite well in individual tours, especially summer seasonals (2022 and 2023).
Our captaincy was already confirmed during the player's sign-ups by Piyush25 .This year, I and saurav together are ready to take the NDWC cup with style.

Team: India
Manager: Saurav the great
Co-Manager: Miyoko
Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY): Medicham-Mega :medicham-mega:

Saurav is Nat Dex UU legend. He played prev seasons of NDPL (semi-finalist) and prev season NDWC from team india.
I have played previous year of NDWC from Team India and have performed quite well in individual tours, especially summer seasonals (2022 and 2023).
Our captaincy was already confirmed during the player's sign-ups by Piyush25 .This year, I and saurav together are ready to take the NDWC cup with style.
Confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)