Tournament NDPL I - Finals [Won by the Pogging Pexes]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head

art by Dharma

Rules
  • Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Post replays. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.

:ss/Toxapex: VS :ss/Melmetal:
(4) Pogging Pexes vs The Pleasednuts (3)
Managers: Jho, Jordy | Micaiah, Averardo
NDOU: Ruft vs zugubu royale
NDOU: Zneon vs DNNP
NDOU: Jordy vs H.M.N.I.P
NDUU: xavgb vs Averardo
NDUU: Drud vs Renny
NDAG: Chloe vs Fardin
NDBo3 OU/UU/AG: Lilburr vs Micaiah

Deadline: Sunday, November 1st, 11:59 PM UTC-6. Get your matches done by then.

Last edited:

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
:ss/Toxapex: VS :ss/Melmetal:
(4)Pogging Pexes vs The Pleasednuts (3)
Managers: Jho, Jordy | Micaiah, Averardo
NDOU: Ruft vs zugubu royale- tough but I'm gonna go with my boy ruft
NDOU: Zneon vs DNNP- really tough but I'll settle with DNNP
NDOU: Jordy vs H.M.N.I.P- God damn all of these look so equal, I'll go jordy here tho
NDUU: xavgb vs Averardo- I'll go with the man who inspired these predicts :3
NDUU: Drud vs Renny- imo drud has a little more experience and skill as a player in nd uu
NDAG: Chloe vs Fardin- Tough but gonna go chloe with more experience and skill in ag
NDBo3 OU/UU/AG: Lilburr vs Micaiah - gonna go micaiah who has more experience in all three tiers imo

Overall these predicts are rather tough. They all look rather equal to me so calling a winner is rather difficult and all of these can be subject to change for sure. #gaygencygaygency

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
shoutouts to basically everyone on the pogging pexs, never thought i'd meet so many new people and have so much fun chatting to all of u as well, whether its talking about mons or debating about with moveslot choice is the best, experiences like these are why I love being a part of the smogon community, thank you guys for everything and i love every single one of you :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)