Tournament NDPL III - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

eu

pain and agony
is a Social Media Contributor
me and eu
Limitless Lunalas

List of Accomplishments: I’ve been ndru council and contributor for over a year, played in ndpl1, managed ompl x, winners finals of ndru ssnl, played and advanced to top 16 or better in multiple ndou, ndru and ndag tours in the past. eu has managed and played multiple tours to be successful (semis as manager in npl as largest german tour, played in wcop and other forum tours to have a lot of experience playing and managing to be able to assist our team to victory)

Why would you make a Good Manager?: I’ve gotten to know multiple natdex formats very well, eu has experience with metas I have not learned, together we will form a solid draft that covers every meta sufficiently.
confirming and also, my builder is already really big and my bulding experience is huge :P

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
HOWDY YALL .... WE ARE CLOSING MANAGER SIGNUPS IN 24 HOURS FROM THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THURSDAY AUGUST 25 @ 8:19 PM GMT-4)

MAKE SURE TO GET ANY LAST-MINUTE SIGNUPS IN BEFORE THEN!

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
Manager: Ashbala
Assistant Manager (if applicable): TDR
Team Name: TBD
List of Accomplishments: Won recently concluded NDMPL, Mono BLT and Natdex ghosting tour (idk whether I can consider this) Semifinals in Natdex triple cup tour (OU UU and RU).
Why would you make a Good Manager?: Me and TDR recently managed NDWC and both managing HPL as well as I managed RUWC and TDR managing this year TPP. We know the Natdex player base quite very well.

TDR

basics
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Manager: Ashbala
Assistant Manager (if applicable): TDR
Team Name: TBD
List of Accomplishments: Won recently concluded NDMPL, Mono BLT and Natdex ghosting tour (idk whether I can consider this) Semifinals in Natdex triple cup tour (OU UU and RU).
Why would you make a Good Manager?: Me and TDR recently managed NDWC and both managing HPL as well as I managed RUWC and TDR managing this year TPP. We know the Natdex player base quite very well.
confirming :blobthumbsup:

dunoks and i would like to manage a team.
I'm currently 2nd seed of circuit, made ssnl top 3, nd slam playoffs and won mono cup, did well in NDWC, i also have a lot of experience in managing with mostly DPP PL and LPL.
Always draft competitive and fun teams and we are aiming for the trophy.
Dunoks managed UUFPL, BDSP PL and made finals of it, he also did well in NDWC in UU and is currently in NDUU seasonal finals, which makes us able to support well in at least 3 tiers
team name later

dunoks

is a Tiering Contributor
BDSP Circuit Champion
dunoks and i would like to manage a team.
I'm currently 2nd seed of circuit, made ssnl top 3, nd slam playoffs and won mono cup, did well in NDWC, i also have a lot of experience in managing with mostly DPP PL and LPL.
Always draft competitive and fun teams and we are aiming for the trophy.
Dunoks managed UUFPL, BDSP PL and made finals of it, he also did well in NDWC in UU and is currently in NDUU seasonal finals, which makes us able to support well in at least 3 tiers
team name later
Confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)