Tournament NDWC II - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
1650919883700.png

art by Kolohe

Hello everyone and welcome to the second iteration of National Dex World Cup! 8 teams will fight for their countries to see which one is the champion of NDWC.

Rules:

• Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Post replays. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.

Red Group

1650921004598.png
1650921038004.png

Latin America (0) vs (8) Spain + UK
OU: Darkness 789 vs simp
OU: SpectralThief vs Roginald
OU: Sahki vs egalvanc
OU: Kaede vs Xenqt
UU: Chiles Habaneros vs Mirbro
AG: Nalorium vs StallSucksBro
Mono: Mateeus vs Dorron
Bo3: Thor vs astralydia

1650921086967.png
1650921108876.png
1650921124921.png

US Northeast + US South (6) vs (2) US West + US Midwest + Canada
OU: crying vs Mollymiltoast
OU: peap vs ez
OU: Lameflame vs Fc
OU: Finchinator vs Kyo
UU: pdt vs gum
AG: WSun1 vs chlo
Mono: jonfilch vs TJ
Bo3: Kate vs Splash

Blue Group

1650921162244.png
1650921204860.png
1650921217444.png

Asia + Oceania (5) vs (3) Europe
OU: baconeatinassassin vs pannuracotta
OU: nvk vs Stareal
OU: gorex vs MSnt
OU: Unowndragon vs AlphaRay01
UU: ninjadog vs Micaiah
AG: lotiasite vs Farce Of The Death
Mono: Plunder vs Ainzcrad
Bo3: trace vs Lily

1650921248974.png
1650921266171.png
1650921277888.png

India (3) vs (5) France
OU: Mario34 vs Daruma
OU: Piyush25 vs Ryuji-Sempai
OU: Pradhaaan vs BlazingDark
OU: pj vs Clementine
UU: Saurav the great vs dunoks
AG: rahul_3301 vs Alkione
Mono: Ashbala vs Dieu Amphibien
Bo3: Dj Breloominati♬ vs Wait2Seconds

The deadline for this round is Sunday, May 1st at 11:59 PM GMT -4.

pannu

MEDKIT CUZ SHES HEALABLE
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
HL DICTS:

OU: crying vs Mollymiltoast two contenders for top 5 nd players OAT, they both bring crazy teams and play crazily and i love watching both of them play, excited to see who wins but i have to go with my boy molly.
OU: peap vs ez two contenders for top 5 nd players OAT, they both bring crazy teams and play crazily and i love watching both of them play, excited to see who wins but i have to go with my boy peap.
OU: Finchinator vs Kyo ngl i just wanna see kyo bring a very kyo-like team and watch finch mald

OU: pj vs Clementine two of the respective teams best players, they're both incredibly competent but i think that pjs extra experience in the tier will make him clutch this one out

friendly reminder to all playing, TAG UR GAMES IN NATDEX DISCORD #TOURNAMENTS CHANNEL @MATCHES PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)