SM OU Need help with making this team better

Hello everybody reading this. For me this is my first threat on here and I wanted some advice on this team that I build around a Mega Charizard-X, Ferrothorn and Primarina core. I know this team isn't perfect but I hope to improve on it I hope you guy's can help me with making this team better.

So firstly we have the standard Mega Charizard-X that I picked as my mega. I know it isn't that great in the current meta but I believe with the right team support it can do it's job pretty well as a late game sweeper or just hitting some whole's in the team

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Punch
- Roost

Next we have Ferrothorn who I picked as my rocker and it's type helps my mega out a lot taking the water and fairy hits it hates to take. I know it doesn't have any attacks but I believe it doesn't need it do to its work.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 172 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Spikes

Next I picked Primarina. We all know how good Azumarril was but I thought I needed a good and strong special attacker that fitted the rest of my core and that's why I picked Primarina as my bulky Choice Specs user so that it can take some hits while doing the damage I need.

Primarina @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Next I picked Toxapex bc I feared pokemon setting up on me and I wanted toxic spikes on the team to cripple my oppenents slowly

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 132 SpD
Calm Nature
- Haze
- Recover
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes

Next I picked Dhelmise. In my opinion a underrated mon and my rapid spinner that can deal some damage also in return with a Steelworker powered Anchor Shot.

Dhelmise @ Assault Vest
Ability: Steelworker
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD
Careful Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Anchor Shot
- Power Whip
- Earthquake

Lastly i picked Tapu Lele as my fast revenge killer and in this current meta just a mon that can put a lot of work in general when played correctly. It's the standard choice scarf set to take on a lot of threats in general

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Thank you for reading this threat and sorry if my english wasn't the best and I hope you guy's can help me making this team better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)