Neon Colosseum (SM UU) - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
opponent has missed schedule three days in a row, busy weekend so I'll try to get it done but in case we don't manage to, activity

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
alright I'll be extending the deadline to 3/15/2017 @ 8:00PM PST since there are still a lot of unfinished matches (16 to be exact) left and I would like to not have ~16 coinflips. Yes, I'm aware that some of you are still in contact trying to schedule for a better time, so hopefully this extension would relieve some stress...?

anyways I'll start PM-ing people again during the old deadline (3/12) at some point

thank you!~

e- OP should be edited right now

Yeah im calling activity. My guy was online but made very little effort and would take days to reply to simple messages like "what time should I be on" seems like a cool guy, but I cant be waiting all day

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
Kudasai sand1234 Bluxio
numbers plox thanks~

Also 1.5 days left till the deadline!~ So let's wrap this round up

The OP should be updated with the PMs I have received! Thankfully, less coinflips this time ^^

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
Alright deadline is here, so this is how I proceeded with the unfinished matches.
- If you replied to the PM but, your opponent didn't, the person who replied proceeds
- If both players replied but, 1 provided numbers, the one who provided numbers proceeded
- If both players replied asking for a coin flip, then obviously a coin flip will happen
- If both players are MIA, then I would coin flip.

Replied
Highways
vs. Bouff

Lost And Found
vs. Lou

Zarles
vs. Analytic

Coinflips
rozes
vs. Agammemnon
teal6
vs. H-C

Holiano
vs. Kenzo

Extensions Granted
TopLel TopKek
vs. ilesaural

apparently you guys played according to Abk??, just post/PM the winner on the next round :]

Abk1997
vs. Adam the first

your 3 mon core will be generated by me for the following round, thanks!

Round 2 posted in like 10-15mins?​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)